Which part of your body

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The-Goose, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK so which part of your body embarrasses you the most?
  2. Right now? My eyes for reading such a bone thread :D
  3. My brain - embarrasses me no end! Thank god no one can tell what I'm thinking. :roll: Makes me blush :oops:
  4. yet still you read it and comment - you must be bored!
  5. Normally my Prince Albert....as it has a tendency to "pop out" at the most in-opportune times
  6. The part which your mother adores in her back eye......................my arm.
  7. My mother spoke of you, if you are the small one!!??
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My index finger. Pops up at the most inappropriate times.
  9. Don't get upset Goose; it's a wonderful thread. Youre mother will be proud.
  10. Thanks MWA, I have only one problem and that is that my cock is completely out of proportion with my body, unfortunately I am a dwarf and so it is still tiny!!
  11. Right now it has to be my Knob.... it was playing up earlier so rendered it a damn good thrashing.... nothing wrong with a bit of self discipline :twisted: - as a bonus I'm now feeling nice and relaxed.
  12. I'm a man. Nothing my body does is embarassing to me.
  13. Is this because it's on your head?
  14. The feet. I couldn't get the whole body into the freezer so I had to cut them off. I played with them for a few days but I'm not really sure what to do with them now as they are starting to smell.

But it's not a big problem because I should have a new body soon - all those drunk women returning from office parties and it getting dark at about four in the afternoon. December is traditionally a good month for hunting.
    I can hang the meat in the shed and a big christmas dinner for all the family means that I won't shouldn't need the freezer either.