Which one?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by eodmatt, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IMG_1527.jpg

Whilst some of you (at least one of you) apparently enjoys wanking in socks, I personally prefer something alive to shoot into. Even if I have no idea what she is saying when she moans and mutters as I drive in and out.

Anyhow I was at a loose end yesterday with nowt to do and all day to do it in. So I took a cab over to Nana st, as you do, to do a spot of upskirting and to quaff a couple of golden and frosty ones. I met up with a couple of girls and spent a pleasant afternoon with them.

So a quizz, of a sort:

1. Which of the girls in the picture takes it up the Gary (She told me she LOVES it)?
    2. Which one is the kathoey?
    3. Which one likes girls as well as boys?
    4. Which one swallows?
    5 Which one did I take back to my hotel last night (she is asleep as I write this at 0800, but will be woken shortly for a protein drink).

Theres no prize but I might post a couple of undraped photos of the lucky girl if I can be bothered later

2. Which one is the bass, the baritone, the alto, and the treble?

Do they sing Alexander's Rag Time Band? I LOVE Barbershop

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bloody good point. Maybe tonight I can get them dressed up with aprons and shaving mugs and get them to sing for you - watch this space for a short movie......

4. 1. Which of the girls in the picture takes it up the Gary (She told me she LOVES it)? No. 2 (very apt...)
    2. Which one is the kathoey? No. 1 or No. 3 (No. 3 may well be a trained monkey)
    3. Which one likes girls as well as boys? No. 1
    4. Which one swallows? No. 1
    5 Which one did I take back to my hotel last night (she is asleep as I write this at 0800, but will be woken shortly for a protein drink). No. 4

5. All of them?

(Jammy bastard)

6. 1. Which of the girls in the picture takes it up the Gary....... All of them
    2. Which one is the kathoey?.............All of them
    3. Which one likes girls as well as boys?.........All of them
    4. Which one swallows?..............All of them
    5 Which one did I take back to my hotel last night........ What appears to be the bald headed bloke behind the girlies

7. The one that takes it up the dot would also be the ladyboy. As to which one you took home? None of them they all said " no boom boom for you. You number 10". Asian whore walt. :)

8. I like the one on the left.

9. The kathoey is clearly the second one in from the left.

10. Fixed that for you.

Happy To Help.

11. Thats quite mean of you.

12. Anchored off Lerwick at this time of the morning, it's the only show in town.

13. TBH, I wouldn't knock-back any of them; they all compare well with the skanky bitches I've had to put up with for the last three weeks.

14. Edomat why not combine your job and your hobby and fuck them in a minefield or are you saving that one for when you feel a bit jaded L U C K Y git.

15. Been there dun that. (Cambodia, shagged my long haired dictionary in a minefield near Kompong Chanang).

• Like Like x 1