Which one would you do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by matt12, Mar 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading bizarre magazine I came across an interesting dilemma in the letters page.
    The man on the left is miriam, the lady on the right is buck angel (If you dont believe me google them)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Both of them has their full original tackle, so which one would you sh*g.
    If you choose miriam he may look like a lass but your still doing a fella if you choose buck she might look like a fella
    but your still doing a lass.

I'm still undecided, my flat mate says miriam but he wouldn't get a reach around.

2. ok am really scared by that thought.I would just go and get blind drunk so unable to do either!

3. Matt 12

is this entire thread an attempt by you to justify to yourself your ever increasing sexual confusion ? Which one would get the dubious pleasure of riding your shrivelled inadequate genitalia ?

4. Is this a hypothetical "you have to sh*g one or you die" type question? Given the choice I'd rather not think about it.

5. Get them do each other. And watch with curiosity :lol:

6. Does 'Miriam' have a large penis?

7. Do `em both. At the same time, then flog it on the Hun.com

8. Suppose if you stick a wig on Angel & make her have a shave. Then close your eyes & back scuttle her. It must feel the same ???? must,nt it? If her pecs are anything to go by I bet her fanny muscles could give you a good going over. Shes still a bird albeit an ugly one. But the other one although pleasing to the eye you,ll know hes a bloke. Is,nt that the bird that booty got all punchy over ? Its like choseing between Anthrax & Leprosey. Good dilemma.

Regards LT.

9. yep it is a one or the other type question

10. get "miriam" to ratchet strap "her" tackle out of harms way.......

threaten to beat miriam to a pulp should both your b0llocks come into contact a la "newtons cradle"

put in the doggy position, take up the dung pipe, think of england and tell yourself "they are all the same from the back"

tell no-one of your encounter.....

11. I've paid for it off worse than both of them.
    Come on gents, start sparking! This is the NAAFI, roar one up Miriam's khyber and be done with it. Take a bit of jealous ribbing off your muckers for a month or so and be happy in the fact that you have got your milking thoughts jacked up for the next few weeks.

12. Miriam, on the basis that "she" is better looking than most of the munters I've been with before
    (except the missus)

13. When I was young and foolish I've done worse than both of them, so all I can say is 'back in the day.......' either one would have been a result!"!!!!!

14. It could be worse neither of them are fat :D

15. Come on, let's make it a really tough call..replace these photos with ones of a Cavalier and a Sierra!