Which one of you is Alexander Hodgkinson-Wheatley?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TopBadger, Aug 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for something?
    We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

2. Too late methinks, the linky seems to have been pulled :-(

3. Try the link again... and read his other reviews...

I reckon its 5A.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

My money's on Praetorian, or maybe Porridge Gun, or 5Alpha, or....

Buggrit you're right, there's simply too many names in that particular frame.

5. Check out his other reviews.

6. [TABLE="class: frame valign"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 150"][​IMG] Robotic Face Mask, White by Pams
    [/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG] Excellent mask, 12 July 2011
    The review requires me to rate this mask's educational value. While I didn't find it particularly educational, it did allow me to teach someone else a valuable lesson, hence I rated it five stars in this category.

The mask itself is a good fit and quite comfortable to wear. The mouth and nose holes allow for comfortable breathing and the eye holes are large enough to allow the wearer a generous view of his surroundings.

One negative, if I was to be pedantic, is that the elastic on the mask is rather fragile and liable to snap in a struggle.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 150"] [​IMG] Nitrile Gloves Blue Powder Free Med-Lge (Single Pair) by Online First Aid
    [/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG] Stronger than expected, 12 July 2011
    When you need to keep an environment uncontaminated you'd be hard pressed to find a better pair of gloves than these. They are very resistant to rips and tears yet soft and flexible enough to allow you to do anything, from tying rope to wielding a hammer. Just about anything is possible with these gloves.

One note of caution - they are a little on the large side, so those with daintier hands may prefer the smaller size.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 150"] [​IMG] YWS 1 Roll, Black Gaffer/Duct Tape. Roll Size: 50mm X 20m by YWS
    [/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG] Cheap and durable, 12 July 2011
    I imagine this tape would be ideal for a number of purposes - taping up unsafe floors, patching damaged cable, restraining people. The uses are practically endless.

The colour is another big plus if you happen to be doing whatever it is you are doing at night and you don't wish your work to be observed. In these situations darker is always better and you can't get darker than black.

My only gripe would be that it's awfully noisy removing the tape from the roll. It really does make a terrible racket if you happen to be using it at night in the middle of a forest, for example.

Having said that, it certainly got the job done and for a very reasonable…

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm always right! Dunno what I'm right about, but I'm right!

8. I prefer Alex!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you ice cold?

10. So a man can't even have a hobby these days eh? Fascist. . .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ha ha ha not only are those reviews hilarious that fact that you have identified the author as being from ARRSE is genius! So cummon then, who is it?