Which One Is Pink?

#1
Me and Mrs Chance sat up last night long past our official bedtime and watched the Pink Floyd at 40 programme - magic stuff!! :clap: :worship: :worship:

Anyone else see it? What did you think?
 
#3
Why is this in this forum? Oh sorry, two of them used to be Corps, that's alright then....

:roll:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#5
Norfolknchance said:
mediumwhiteamericano said:
I bet the winter nights whizz past in your house :D
They DO young man! 8)
A clue in the name? Norfolk? Hmmm. I bet winter nights are just filled with jollity and frivolity!
And relatives! :D
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#6
Norfolknchance said:
Me and Mrs Chance sat up last night long past our official bedtime and watched the Pink Floyd at 40 programme - magic stuff!! :clap: :worship: :worship:

Anyone else see it? What did you think?
You were not the only one - twas good, and obviously sincere comment on their part.
 
#7
g2_loony_bin said:
Why is this in this forum? Oh sorry, two of them used to be Corps, that's alright then.... :roll:
Perhaps they think it is private in here and no-one else can see?
 
#8
western said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Why is this in this forum? Oh sorry, two of them used to be Corps, that's alright then.... :roll:
Perhaps they think it is private in here and no-one else can see?
Is that out of embarrassment? Either way it's thrilling reading...
 
#10
Have been a Floyd fan for many years, so I watched it. I also thought that it was very good.

And yes mediumwhiteamericano, the nights whizz by in my house as well :)
 
#11
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Norfolknchance said:
mediumwhiteamericano said:
I bet the winter nights whizz past in your house :D
They DO young man! 8)
A clue in the name? Norfolk? Hmmm. I bet winter nights are just filled with jollity and frivolity!
And relatives! :D
OF&H: Don't knock it till you've tried it. Sheep are OK but there be nuffin like the real thing! :wink: And your sister she don't argue, specially when you say she won't get no sweeties next week! :wink: :wink:
 
#13
I now feel Comfortably Numb reading the reports and postings above. MWAmericano, your relatively short time on ARRSE coupled with your extraordinarily high number of postings in that time would indicate that the nights (and days) whizz past at the same speed in your gaff as all others! :)
 
#15
DigitalGeek said:
If yer don't eat yer meat, how can yer have any pudding?
How can yer have any pudding if yer don't eat yer meat?

YOUUUUUU!! YES, YOUUUUUUUU! STAND STILL LADDY!!!!
 
#19
I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
Things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, ev'rything if you want things.
I've got a cloak. It's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front. It's red and black.
I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, ev'rything if you want things.
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why. I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, ev'rything if you want things.
I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, ev'rything if you want things.
I know a room of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching. Most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work

They don't write them like that anymore (thank christ!)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
armourer The NAAFI Bar 34
Forces_Sweetheart The NAAFI Bar 36
K RAC 33

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top