Which One Is Pink?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Norfolknchance, Dec 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me and Mrs Chance sat up last night long past our official bedtime and watched the Pink Floyd at 40 programme - magic stuff!! :clap: :worship: :worship:

Anyone else see it? What did you think?
  2. I bet the winter nights whizz past in your house :D
  3. Why is this in this forum? Oh sorry, two of them used to be Corps, that's alright then....

4. They DO young man! 8)
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A clue in the name? Norfolk? Hmmm. I bet winter nights are just filled with jollity and frivolity!
    And relatives! :D
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You were not the only one - twas good, and obviously sincere comment on their part.
  7. Perhaps they think it is private in here and no-one else can see?
  8. Is that out of embarrassment? Either way it's thrilling reading...
  9. If yer don't eat yer meat, how can yer have any pudding?
    How can yer have any pudding if yer don't eat yer meat?
  10. Have been a Floyd fan for many years, so I watched it. I also thought that it was very good.

And yes mediumwhiteamericano, the nights whizz by in my house as well :)
  11. OF&H: Don't knock it till you've tried it. Sheep are OK but there be nuffin like the real thing! :wink: And your sister she don't argue, specially when you say she won't get no sweeties next week! :wink: :wink:
  12. They might have thought it was a secret

Very good programme though
  13. I now feel Comfortably Numb reading the reports and postings above. MWAmericano, your relatively short time on ARRSE coupled with your extraordinarily high number of postings in that time would indicate that the nights (and days) whizz past at the same speed in your gaff as all others! :)
  14. Ah but as you should know, it's not what you do; it's how you do it that really counts.