Which one - copy I know

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Carol -yes please, the bird on the left as well but who are the two munters in the middle?

Attached Files:

2. If I wanted to shag a self-opinionated bird who's full of their own shit I'd shag my missus.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. One of my civvy mates was drinking with Denise Welch, or whatever her name is, a few months ago... As I thought, he said she's rats.
  4. High mileage and it's been clocked mate. Clocking's not illegal (yet), but hopefully before long a declaration will be prerequisite, so's you know what you're letting yourself in for.

They replaced it with this:

Cheaper to run, less aggravating faults, not likely to turn up in the adverts reminding you of your mortality and how you can buy your way out of it. Quite sweet, in fact.

I expect the others are still on the road 'cos it costs way too much to scrap 'em nowadays. There are bits on 'em that won't biodegrade.
  5. Denise Welsh; I saw her described as "a one woman hen-night" in an article the other day. I believe this is the modern term for "gin soaked bar room queen".
  6. You say that like it's a bad thing.
  7. It is where she's concerned.

In saying that I quite fancied banging her when she was the CSM's wife in Soldier Soldier and even when she was Kevin's bit on the side in Coronation St. Not now though; the phrase "dangly flange" springs to mind.
  8. They're the ladies from "Loose Women"
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Didn't the one on the left used to be in the bill? She would get it twice.

Mind you Dot Cotton would get it at the moment.
  10. Well she is married to an ex Para, so what did you expect??!! She probably struts around in ron hills at home with a very faded battalion T shirt!
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

A role she's still carrying on well with.
    Wouldn't be suprised if we saw her half cut with white stilletos, Ron Hills and half a fag hanging out her mouth trying to cop off with t.v's equivillant with the rear party.
    Somewhere there's a dusty shithole with a packet of OMO in the window.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Not anymore, I fucked her off!
  13. I dunno I'd put any one of them in the van. They might be a bit on the battered side but at least you know they'll fuck like a wonky washing machine.
  14. They all need loving
  15. In keeping with the thread that inspired this thread..............which one is the ladyboy?