• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Which of this lot........................?

Least like to fight? Why?

• Total voters
Would you least like to fight?

Apart from:
Julian Clary
Arthur Askey
Scousers
Yorkies
Brummies
Southern Poofters
Geordies
Gay Footballers
Lesbian Shot Putters and Javelin Throwers
Eskimo's
Great White Sharks.............
Pre- Menstrual women
the mother in law,
big mauri bouncers,
gurkas; or
zombies, sea monsters and that.

You left the following out of your poll

Scousers
Yorkies
Brummies
Southern Poofters
Geordies
Gay Footballers
Lesbian Shot Putters and Javelin Throwers
Eskimo's
Great White Sharks.............

May I ask how you make your scrambled eggs? Most people seem to add milk to the pan, whereas I just use a bit of butter.

Do you have a bit of pepper on them too?
try lots of butter in the pan, skip the milk but put a dash of cream in if you have it and liberally douse with proper ground pepper and celery salt. Nom nom

K

Kirkz

May I ask how you make your scrambled eggs? Most people seem to add milk to the pan, whereas I just use a bit of butter.

Do you have a bit of pepper on them too?
I just use butter too, but do mine in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time beating vigorously in between until the right consistency :)
Edit to add - Loads of black pepper is a must on the eggs once cooked.

K

Kirkz

Good grief man! do you have any idea how tiny the remaining nutritional value of food after microwaving is?
Do I care? Not one jot! I only ever use the ding machine to warm up cold brews, scramble eggs or defrost meat, everything else is done on the cooker :)

Latest Threads