Which newsreader does it for you

Come on now you have all fantasized about giving a news reader a good seeing to.
Me i have a thing about suzana ried bbc1
i can wank over her for hours she i without
doubt my fav shag muffin.

Whos yours.?

Charlotte on sky news in the mornings. And weather girl Naz for seconds. Ahh noma noma nom.

P

PrinceAlbert

I was recently on a "hostile environment" course with Lorna Dunkley from Sky news. Very down to earth girl, smokes roll-ups. Her husband is punching well above his weight. She'd get it.

weblornadunkley.jpg

Mary Malcolm,sounds like she had a foxy family.Hmmm.For those with black and white televisions.

Mary Malcolm, a former radio continuity announcer, fitted easily into place on TV and was seen as a good sport by her colleagues. Photograph: BBC
The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and clarifications column, Tuesday 19 October 2010

This obituary of the postwar BBC television announcer Mary Malcolm said her mother, Jeanne-Marie, was the daughter of Lillie Langtry and Edward VII, the only one of his illegitimate children he acknowledged. Although Langtry was Edward VII's mistress, the father of her daughter was acknowledged to be Prince Louis of Battenberg, grandfather of Prince Philip.

Come on now you have all fantasized about giving a news reader a good seeing to.

Whos yours.?
My pals a contractor at Media City where Breakfast is filmed, he isnt shy and has fessed up to wanking in most of the dressing rooms holding various undergarments under his sizeable schnozzer. He said she jumped in the lift with him with her hair all over the place and in jeans and trainers and she STILL looked mega.

Goatrutar: I think soneone already has!

Laura Tobin (BBC Weather) would get a mouthful.

Whos yours.?
My pals a contractor at Media City where Breakfast is filmed, he isnt shy and has fessed up to wanking in most of the dressing rooms holding various undergarments under his sizeable schnozzer. He said she jumped in the lift with him with her hair all over the place and in jeans and trainers and she STILL looked mega.
Ok how much does he want for her sweaty kecks just tell him to name his price.

lucky lucky bastard some fuckers have all the luck shit just think it could have been me no bollocks should have been me.
Maybe i should just slot him and take his place yeh thats a goog idea ill do that

mutters aimlesly on whilst walking into the distance!

Fenella Fadge's voice on Radio 2. I really, really, don't care what she looks like. I can always turn the lights off.
She has made that name up, right? It sounds like it belongs on Hamster.com (allegedly).

Back on thread, Dani Sinah on BBC South local news does it for me. Lovely. Plays the piano too I believe, so she would be very entertaining on a night in.

Attachments