which minogue ?

both of course, dont they come as a buy one get one free?

Dannii looks like she needs it more? Then you show a picture of the unspeakably filthy Kylie? Oh corporal, do shoot that man!

Not graded on singing ability by the way and both would be nice in the real world but its never gonna happen so will have to make do with one or other

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Would have to be both with question.

Why is this in Second Life?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
Danni - All over her face and hair. Sturdier than Kylie who looks like she’d break half way through. Danni also is secret porker so you could keep her quite with cream cheese and bag of bagels while you went down the pub to get away from her whining.
Went out with a slightly plump Danni-alike from Sydney when I lived in London. We stayed in a lot. Mad as a badger tho and a drama queen which I suspect could be true of Danni also – but just keep plenty of bagels in….
Seconded. She just looks like absolute, total filth. And she has tremendous chebs.

I believe the phrase mentions something like "belt-fed wombat", yes?

Whichever one accepts the rohypnol laced drink first.

i will re invent my thread in a more suitable forum. Administrator- feel free to remove from SL thread - system wont allow me too. That will give the SL`ers more time to go about doing whatever they do in SL and not have to read threads in the wrong forum.
I will take myself around the back, geographically not biologically, and give myself a good thrashing.

ballonhead said:
I will take myself around the back, geographically not biologically, and give myself a good thrashing.
I'd happily let either of them give me a good thrashing!!!!!! :D

Anyone remember that Agent Provocateur advert with Kylie in?? Now that was pure class!!!!!! Especially on a big screen at the cinema!

Latest Threads