which minogue ?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ballonhead, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To commemorate Kylies 40th I thought I would see who prefers who ? Dannii or Kylie- and why .
    Dannii for me, always looks like she needs it more.

Attached Files:

2. both of course, dont they come as a buy one get one free?
  3. Dannii looks like she needs it more? Then you show a picture of the unspeakably filthy Kylie? Oh corporal, do shoot that man!
  4. Not graded on singing ability by the way and both would be nice in the real world but its never gonna happen so will have to make do with one or other
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Would have to be both with question.

Why is this in Second Life?
  6. coz I thought I was in the naafi section when I posted it - sorry all you SL folk for taking up time and space .
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Seconded. She just looks like absolute, total filth. And she has tremendous chebs.

I believe the phrase mentions something like "belt-fed wombat", yes?
  8. Do we think Danni is secret rug muncher?

9. Whichever one accepts the rohypnol laced drink first.
  10. i will re invent my thread in a more suitable forum. Administrator- feel free to remove from SL thread - system wont allow me too. That will give the SL`ers more time to go about doing whatever they do in SL and not have to read threads in the wrong forum.
    I will take myself around the back, geographically not biologically, and give myself a good thrashing.
  11. I'd happily let either of them give me a good thrashing!!!!!! :D
  12. This is the order I would do kylie in gob, arse, arse, fanny, gob, arse, gob.
  13. Anyone remember that Agent Provocateur advert with Kylie in?? Now that was pure class!!!!!! Especially on a big screen at the cinema!
  14. Oh and gob, arse, arse, gob.