which lolly

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jul 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went to buy an ice lolly today, and fancied a strawberry mivvy.

They didn't have any so opted for a mint feast, once again there was none left or they simply didn't stock them

I've settled for a choc ice which isn't on my preferred list so am now feeling a little deflated.

Any other lolly dilemmas in this hot weather?

It might give us a break from the done to death mong threads and fcuking student dribble.
  2. Yes is a mint feast a lolly ? - i thought a lolly was more of a fruit based type affair - the presence of ice cream clouds the issue.

Freeze Pop - Lolly
    Cornetto - Ice Cream

Let us open the debate what is a Twister - Lolly or Ice Cream ( Fruit type centre = lolly, BUT Ice Cream Outer = ice cream) ????? :?
  3. Calippo - love to crunch the fcukers up with my teeth and turning them into something similar to a slush puppy.

Though if the bird in the piccy melted my Calippo into a slush puppy for me by melting it between them lovely puppies of her own it'd taste far sweeter.

The geek tosspot student looking mong on the left looks like he's had far too many Calippo's though.

Attached Files:

4. Solero... combination of the lolly and the ice cream!
  5. Cider Refresher...Mmmmmmmmmmm!
  6. twister or cherry one from the ice cream man
  7. Is a solero the opposite of a twister

Twister ice cream on the outside fruity on the inside
    Solero Fruity on the outside icre cream in the inside.

Hmm just answered my owm question :oops:

Worlds greatest ice cream / lolly or combination

Twister gets my vote
  8. Fab Lolly.

I sat and counted the number of sprinkles on my fab lolly the other day, then the phone rang, it was my Mum she wanted to know if my Gran had phoned me but she hadnt so i said no but if she wanted i would hang up and call my Gran to find out what she wanted but my Mum said no, it wasnt important. I forgot how many sprinkles i'd counted so i started again, then ate my ice lolly which was a Fab.
  9. I'm not a fan of FABs, I don't trust the coating on the middle section, its something to do with witchcraft.

I had a Mr Freeze (cola flavour but blue, possibly the topic of and enquiry in another thread) I opted not to slice the top off with scizzors but elected the rip the top off with your teeth method......... Big mistake, I ended up with a paper cut type injury on the inside of my right cheek.

As this injury occured an man walking a dog passed by the front of my house on the to return homeward 8 minutes later.

I'm not sure if the two incidents are related.
  10. Fcuking Fabs????? You're all wrong - "Zooms" are the best lollies by far, as are "Sparkles"
  11. I have a freezer full of Sparkles. Trem.
  12. choc chip corneto's, does that make me posh (i know it makes me fat)
  13. Whilst sitting in the heat of work have come across a dilemma in one of my earlier comments

Although proclaiming Twisters to be Gods greatest Ice cream / lolly combination i now have a hankering for a strawberry split...........

Hmmm the dilemma of what to but on the way home ??? - Suggestions please
  14. by "but" i mean buy - i'm not a jockey