Which Labour MP Witch Would You Burn At The Stake?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, May 8, 2009.

1. Jacqui Smith

2. Hazel Blears

3. Harriet Harperson

4. Caroline Flint

5. Tessa Jowell

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Once the Tories are back in power I am rather hoping that part of their crack down on crime will be the reintroduction of burning witches at the stake.

If this happens, which of the minging, expense fiddling Labour harridans would you most like to see being slowly toasted to a crisp?

I'm sure many will vote for Harriet Harperson but I think she is strangely attractive and could think of other things to do with her. It would therefore be a choice of Hazel Blears or Jacqui Smith. On the basis that ginger people would make stinky smoke and Smith would burn for days (if not weeks) then I vote for Smith. Feel free to add any other nominations.

You can choose only one.

Attached Files:

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

That's not fair! I can't chose!

Oh all right, if I must

That cow Smith........ :twisted:
  3. I would start with Smith as her bingo wings alone would get the bonfire roaring nicely.The rest I am indifferent to but would leave Hateperson until last so she can enjoy watching what is in store for her.

Caroline Flint will be disposed of in a different way,probably involving a tub of KY and a Doberman,as she looks a bit like one of my favorite grot stars,A2M guru,Belladonna.
  4. Surely there's space for more than one witch!!!!!
  5. As one versed in the Wiccan tradition I would like to object in the strongest possible terms about being compared to (shudder) New Labour politicians! :evil:

6. No you are being stupid............. they ALL have to be burnt!
  7. I'm a fan of the mooted 'steamroller from the feet first' means of execution...
  8. Or even worse CUT THEIR DODGY EXPENSES AND SECOND HOME/ BATH PLUG ALLOWANCE!! (evil laugh!)!! :twisted:
  9. You missed out Yvette Cooper
  10. Had to be Harriet Harridan.

Does it have to be burnt at the stake ??, I want to rig her up to one of those "fcuking machines" and attach a red hot metal vibrator to skewer her at high speed so she will have been "burnt at the steak" .. :D

I fcuking hate that man hating Bitch.
  11. Smith would be the one tied to the stake, the others would be the fuel around the base.
  12. It's a tough decision... I despise all of them but that grinning bitch Blears has to be top of the list.

And I don't think being slow BBQ'd would stop the cow from having that fake, fixed Cheshire cat grin.
  13. Shame on you! There's no option that says: "All of the fückers!".

14. Satisfying though it might be, it's too long drawn out a process for my liking. Shoot them in a ditch, quickly and efficiently before moving on to the next lot. There's a lot of 'em to get through before we can say the country's a cleaner place. 600-odd in Westminster alone and you'll have to put Special Action squads at the ports and airports to stop all the other weaselly scum who've fucked the country up from escaping their just deserts.
  15. Strong competition but for me its Jacqui, complete with bath plug of course.