Which Jeremy is the Biggest Cnut?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Danny_Dravot, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Jeremy Kyle

2. Jeremy Vine

3. Jeremy Clarkson

4. Jeremy Paxman

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Simple question, Kyle, Vine, Clarkson or Paxman, i find them all equally irritating.

Kyle is probably least worst, at least he treats the scumbags on his show with utter contempt, however he has encouraged a whole generation that it's cool to go on telly and tell the nation that you have 8 kids from 9 fathers, are a recovering addict, and that you still love dwayne, wayne etc.

Vine is a smug tw@t who, with his gormless listeners are nothing more than an audio version of the Daily Mail. Why does he appear at the start and end of Panorama, he adds no value.

Clarkson - spare me. He is a one trick pony who has turned a once decent motor-journalist show into car-crash TV (literally). Who cars about racing bathtubs with 500bhp engines down the thames towing a caravan, or powered unicycles round antartica - utter waste of licence payers money.

Paxman - granted his interview with Michael Howard stillmildly amuses me,he has the demeanour of somebody i would like to punch, very hard. He irritated me when he took Gen Kisley on last yr, and less said about university challenge the better.

So cast your vote and make me feel better!!!
  2. No contest,it has to be Kyle.............the c unt.
  3. Seconded, a no-brainer methinks........
  4. Kyle. Not because of him personally, but of the people on and watching his programme.
  5. Kyle - his show is the epitome of all I detest in today's Britain and actually makes some waster chavs think they're important. Does any 'normal' person with a more than room temperature IQ really want to bleat about their relationship problems on national TV??

Clarkson is a breath of fresh air in an overly PC world and Top Gear is one of the very few decent programmes the BBC still has a hand in.
  6. You're bored today aren't you? :D

Vine every time, followed closely by Kyle. Paxman I like and last Clarkson because Ashie thinks we are all fascists :twisted:
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  8. who voted clarkson over kyle you cunt!!
  9. Kyle...

Although Paxman was a close second.

Interesting to see that 0% think JC is a cunt at the moment...

Edited to add - bleedin' typical!
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Only got as far as 'Jeremy Kyle' and couldn't read any further.

Joined the 'Jeremy Kyle is a cnut' group on Facebook (innit), was contacted by someone purporting to be the man himself, giving me all sorts of e - abuse. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
  11. Kyle every time.

I cringe at the thought of being caught nipping to the shop in tracksuit bottoms, yet these cretins deem it completely acceptable to appear on national television dressed like clampits. 'Orrible Cnuts.
  12. in a word, yes!!
  13. Kyle. End of...
  14. Not much of a choice, is it? Kyle!
  15. You utterly boring cnut.