Which is your favourite gadget?

We have a household full of gadgets, from the must have phone to that annoying thing you keep asking this cube shape thing questions about everything in the sun.

Interest to see which you can't without your fave gadget?

I would say the Ipad & phone, despite being very a very anti apple person they are wonderful pieces of kit, the wife has either a Siri or Alexa, not sure which, this can lead to from me getting quite shouty telling it to stop the alarm as I have forgotten what the bloody devices name is and I end up just pulling the plug.

The electric kettle followed by the toaster, two items used every day.

Aero press coffee maker, combined with Whittards Guatamalan Elephant beans and a grinder.

Otherwise, the multitude of Raspberry Pi computers doing jobs for me round the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE handy, which has survived numerous drops almost unscathed, and is my daily use phone despite me having a more powerful Samsung Galaxy S4 as well. I'm also partial to my kettle.

Aero press coffee maker, combined with Whittards Guatamalan Elephant beans and a grinder.
That's an interesting device which I hadn't heard of before - I drink a lot of proper coffee. Might give it a try, although I see that it's advertised as brewing 'professional' coffee, whatever that might be. I just hope it doesn't taste like my 'professional' toothpaste or 'professional' chewing gum.

My iPhone.

It's a telephone, video phone, calculator, address book, payment system, music player, camera (still and video), notebook, photo album, speedometer, compass, navigation system, email device, internet browser, spirit level, light controller, remote for my TV, interface to my bank accounts etc. A wonderful thing.

That's an interesting device which I hadn't heard of before - I drink a lot of proper coffee. Might give it a try, although I see that it's advertised as brewing 'professional' coffee, whatever that might be. I just hope it doesn't taste like my 'professional' toothpaste or 'professional' chewing gum.
We've been using Moka pots for years, looking scornfully at the Aero press because it looks like a cafetière. But it really is an espresso maker. Since the day I bought it, the Moka pot hasn't been used, I've even bought one for sneaky brews at work.

There are lots of recipes for it on the net. I just plonk mine upside down on drug dealer scales, 12g coffee, 185g 90c water, three stirs, wait 90 secs, press into cup.

A lot cleaner than a Moka pot, cheaper and better tasting than capsules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I am one of those silly people who enjoy strange mobiles, so I have had Pre phones and then moved to Lumias. They have done everything I want, particularly as I am not a social media bunny. But here is the "gadget" that gets me most praise:

I am not a "mixologist" but just someone who knows how to get his daughter's friends very drunk!

I am one of those silly people who enjoy strange mobiles, so I have had Pre phones and then moved to Lumias. They have done everything I want, particularly as I am not a social media bunny. But here is the "gadget" that gets me most praise:

I am not a "mixologist" but just someone who knows how to get his daughter's friends very drunk!
We have one of these:

Absolutely fabulous thing in the summer.

The "Rocks Off, 10 Function Big Boy Intense, USB Prostrate Massager" gets my vote.

That is a somewhat sinister last sentence