Which is the correct form?

A fairly simple request please?
As I have no admin clerks at my current location and I have phoned several different people and I have recieved 2 different answers, so I'm sure any Admin guru's or indeed any fellow ARRSE'rs could answer this for me?

I'm posted from the UK to Germany, which is the form to be completed for a Married Quarter application.

(A) MODForm 1132
(B) Army Form A10

Many thanks
Wrongo. A10's stopped being used last year (year before?). We use the MOD 1132s now.
Thank you both, and as suspected differing results, I dont doubt iether of you as you are both probably correct but deejay75 may be out of date, much like myself.

Again, thanks

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads