• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Which is Gayer?

Which is gayer?

• Male-to-female (looks like a woman)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Female-to-male (looks like a bloke)

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
A thought popped into my head the other day re trannies sometimes looking better than real dorrises...

Which of the following is gayer?

Fucking a man who looks exactly like a woman but has a cock - a male-to-female transexual

Fucking a woman who looks exactly like a man but has beef curtains - a female-to-male transexual

Answers on a postcard.

Jarrod - just answer which is straighter.

A thought popped into my head the other day re trannies sometimes looking better than real dorrises...

Fucking a man who looks exactly like a woman but has a cock - a male-to-female transexual

Fucking a woman who looks exactly like a man but has beef curtains - a female-to-male transexual

Answers on a postcard.

Have you got phone numbers....? So we fence ....errr.....sitters can.....errrm...... like try em both out.....

But the other way around - just think of her beard tickling your balls as she sucks you off...
Aye, but at least it has tits and a cunt.....the other one has a cock and as such shagging it is gay....gayer then a bag full of gay things at a gay convention that has Village People playing.

Even if you are fucking an extremely manly looking woman with stubble and a set of shovel sized hands and a voice deeper than a tall mans shellscrape in the arse......she's still a woman........

If you are hanging off the back of a very pretty looking dude, with elven features and eyes you could lose your soul in, like a hairy cape then you are still bumming a dude.

No brainer........if it's has the kit to fuck you right back, it's definately the gayer option......

Anyhoo let us know how you get on......

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Answers on a postcard.

If its got a cock then you're a bummer.

What about if the manly-looking woman has a strap-on and is fucking you, whilst you pretend she's a guy?

Just so that we've covered all of the options.

Answers on a postcard.

coming up wih the question in the first place is the gayest option

What about if the manly-looking woman has a strap-on and is fucking you, whilst you pretend she's a guy?

It's getting a bit murky now, but as long as it's a woman having a crack at your crack, it's still sex between a man and a woman, even if she is splitting you in two, whilst thinking about what to buy next from the builders merchant and how you squeal like a little girl when she gives you the full 10 inches..........I think.

Answers on a postcard.

MattB is there something you would like to share with the group?

But they still have rights.
Yes, but it's not really relevant to a which is gay thread.

Fucking an animal of the same sex is gay, fucking one of the opposite sex isn't. It may be considered odd behaviour in some places though, including my local branch of the Dogs Trust. Apparently.

Latest Threads