Which is Gayer?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mattb, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Male-to-female (looks like a woman)

8 vote(s)
  2. Female-to-male (looks like a bloke)

5 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A thought popped into my head the other day re trannies sometimes looking better than real dorrises...

Which of the following is gayer?

Fucking a man who looks exactly like a woman but has a cock - a male-to-female transexual

Fucking a woman who looks exactly like a man but has beef curtains - a female-to-male transexual

Answers on a postcard.

Jarrod - just answer which is straighter.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I worry about the company you're keeping and; some of your thought processes if I'm honest... gulp!
  3. Without a doubt Fucking a man who looks exactly like a woman but has a cock - a male-to-female transexual is gayer
  4. What's Gayer is you having the thought in the 1st place =(
    • Like Like x 3
  5. But the other way around - just think of her beard tickling your balls as she sucks you off...
  6. Have you got phone numbers....? So we fence ....errr.....sitters can.....errrm...... like try em both out.....
  7. Aye, but at least it has tits and a cunt.....the other one has a cock and as such shagging it is gay....gayer then a bag full of gay things at a gay convention that has Village People playing.
  8. Even if you are fucking an extremely manly looking woman with stubble and a set of shovel sized hands and a voice deeper than a tall mans shellscrape in the arse......she's still a woman........

If you are hanging off the back of a very pretty looking dude, with elven features and eyes you could lose your soul in, like a hairy cape then you are still bumming a dude.

No brainer........if it's has the kit to fuck you right back, it's definately the gayer option......

Anyhoo let us know how you get on......
  9. If its got a cock then you're a bummer.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. What about if the manly-looking woman has a strap-on and is fucking you, whilst you pretend she's a guy?

Just so that we've covered all of the options.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If you shagged the girls looking bloke and you gave a reach around, wouldn't it feel like you had pushed all the way through.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Nobody is here to judge, you're among friends.
  13. coming up wih the question in the first place is the gayest option
  14. It's getting a bit murky now, but as long as it's a woman having a crack at your crack, it's still sex between a man and a woman, even if she is splitting you in two, whilst thinking about what to buy next from the builders merchant and how you squeal like a little girl when she gives you the full 10 inches..........I think.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why arn't animals mentioned in the poll?