Which force/regiment does the most tabbing other than commandos?

I've mainly associated infantry to do the most tabbing but I'm open to any corps. I love tabbing for some reason and I want to have a job where I do the most of it. Call me strange, I don't give a shit. Cheers

RAF Regt.

Close the thread.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
I've mainly associated infantry to do the most tabbing but I'm open to any corps. I love tabbing for some reason and I want to have a job where I do the most of it. Call me strange, I don't give a shit. Cheers
Google "5 miles of death". There's your answer.

Try 4 Regt RLC just before a tour. They'll do more tabbing than SAS selection.

49 Para mortar platoon have been known to tab in between pubs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
MPGS

Round and round the wire!

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you love tabbing, you're not doing it properly.

Go Para Regt. Every time the rest of the infantry do 8 miles they do 10 miles instead, because they're 2 miles more angry at their dad than your average infantryman. That's 25% more tabbing, guaranteed. From there you can go PF, who tab it in 3/4 the time because they're 25% more secure about their sexuality, allowing for an extra 2.5 miles on top of that. If you're really angry at your dad or really secure about your sexuality, and either have very good hair or are a very short, angry, Scotsman, you can then go on Selection, go rambling in a national park for three weeks, not give a shit in some cling-film or more likely your mate's hands, sit in a mildly uncomfortable position in a cold room for a bit, and get issued some super ally lightweight gear, ready to tab and cover ground lightning fast. Then you can be flown everywhere in your own personal Lynx for the remainder of your career, to get the commuting time you need to write your first book. Which, I presume, will be about tabbing.

@wetsmonkey is correct. Bootnecks don't tab. They do some kind of long distance run with a few extra water bottles, a rifle and a film crew making the latest Royal Navy recruitment ad, to break up their regular daily routine of showers, sunbathing and noshing each other off.

SF signals, because they always have to climb back up to their OP because they forgot something secret.