• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Which do you hate more?

Which do you hate more?

• Bureaucratic civil servants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleezy politicians

• Dumb journalists

• Chavs

• Total voters
Un-Friendly-Fire said:
This is an absolutely impossible vote...

Voted for politicians as they are the cause of the chavs and the civil servants as well as helping the dumb journalists out
Got to be Journos... Can just about tolerate everything else, but journos are the silly plicks who follow 'celebrities' about and give chavs someting to aspire to. Fkin hate them.

Had to be the Civil Serpents, they seem to be able to cause the most damage by gold-plating all the shight that comes out of the E.U. that the Pollies wish to inflict upon us.

Civil servants run the country, politicians think they run the country, journalists write about how badly the country is being run and chavs just hang around on street corners and don't give a fcuk about the country as long as you can get sports exhausts for Novas.

Chavs, as they seem to be the only ones that have bass boxes fitted in their cars.

I voted for Bureaucratic civil servants because

Sleezy politicians, can be voted out

Dumb journalists can be ignored

Chavs can have the f**k knocked out of 'em

were as Bureaucratic civil servants are the
truelly the children of Satan :eek:
They affect, no INFECT us all, but we cant do
nothing about them :eek:

I voted Chavs, as how can they honestly know everyone hates them and yet still ponce around thinking they are propa' ard innit.

(Plus I recently got headbutted by one of the bastards)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Un-Friendly-Fire said:
This is an absolutely impossible vote...

Voted for politicians as they are the cause of the chavs and the civil servants as well as helping the dumb journalists out
What he said.

.Roadless....keep on driving, sweet....'COS YOU HAVEN'T GOT A SHAGGIN' CLUE (nice hat, by the way....but Burt Reynolds)?

So what about the good guys(ie: plebs caught IN the system, without it owning their souls)... who toil away in the town halls of our kingdom, lashing vainly against B.S. P.C. politics, ever -reduced budgets, fckwit managers with sloping shoulders ( 'Make a decision...who me ?'- they'd do you a treat on the battlefield...) and a massive influx of Romanian 'refugees' to the local area.....all of whom clogg up the local ATM machines on a Thursday as they try to figure out how to withdraw their benefit money, whilst contributing their very special brand of TB to the area... Anyone for translation?
And what to do when faced with an old WWII vet I can't answer, who has a basic need like shaggin' BUS SERVICE, and I can't oblige, because the Glorious Institution I work for sold the bus company to bring in funds to pay for the Equality And Diversity Brigade's bright fcuking idea to 'not infringement on Said Refugees human rights', by spending £54m on translating material for them to read?
Am I bitter??? Am I stressed????Am I fcuking BOVVERED????? One year's sentence done in local govt and it's Bon Voyage.....I be heading North to join up to the Chav brigade.....la'eeerrrss.

Latest Threads