Which do you hate more?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Livin_on_a_prayer, Jun 21, 2006.

?
  1. Bureaucratic civil servants

20.2%
  2. Sleezy politicians

36.5%
  3. Dumb journalists

20.2%
  4. Chavs

23.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ya gotta love em all.

2. This is an absolutely impossible vote...

Voted for politicians as they are the cause of the chavs and the civil servants as well as helping the dumb journalists out

3. Got to be Journos... Can just about tolerate everything else, but journos are the silly plicks who follow 'celebrities' about and give chavs someting to aspire to. Fkin hate them.

4. Had to be the Civil Serpents, they seem to be able to cause the most damage by gold-plating all the shight that comes out of the E.U. that the Pollies wish to inflict upon us.

5. There should have been a box marked all of the above... Politicians won it for me.

6. Civil servants run the country, politicians think they run the country, journalists write about how badly the country is being run and chavs just hang around on street corners and don't give a fcuk about the country as long as you can get sports exhausts for Novas.

Chavs, as they seem to be the only ones that have bass boxes fitted in their cars.

7. I voted for Bureaucratic civil servants because

Sleezy politicians, can be voted out

Dumb journalists can be ignored

Chavs can have the f**k knocked out of 'em

were as Bureaucratic civil servants are the
    truelly the children of Satan :eek:
    They affect, no INFECT us all, but we cant do
    nothing about them :eek:

8. I voted Chavs, as how can they honestly know everyone hates them and yet still ponce around thinking they are propa' ard innit.

(Plus I recently got headbutted by one of the bastards)

9. I voted chavs just for the enjoyment of sloting them all!! yea but............... no fecking buts just yea!!!! init

10. Not in the last sixteen years.

Quack

11. I spouse your right :eek: new ones jus take their place :eek:

12. The chavs don't know any better... the rest damn well should do! I voted politicians.

13. I'm spoiled for choice!

This is what you call a target rich environment! :lol:

14. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

What he said.

15. and just were is the 'over-officious policeman' in the poll then??