Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Crap town are you drinking in on a friday night?

I'm shocked and saddened that no-one has mentioned the sh1tehole I call home.

MIDDLESBROUGH wohoooo!!!

gwar_drill_pig_stab said:
i believe someone said chester was a good night out wrong it sh1te id rather go to wrexham and im a born and bred cestrian its a shithole with 2 proper night clubs and they are both dives full of council estate slappers who think they are the cheshire society set

And what's wrong with trapping that sort? :D

I did go out with a girl from Mold before-she was a bit bonkers to be honest and it is in Chester's catchment area.

SparkySteve said:
Isn't Luton the crappiest town, officially?
It would definatly get my vote!

Oh i don't know. If the universe had an arsehole it would be Mansfield or Grantham.

Brew_Time

War Hero
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i win i win!

Brecon.

Na not Brecon - fkn good night in Sarah Siddons - or it used to be.

BT. :hump:

Brew_Time

War Hero
We as squaddies or ex squaddies all know a town is what you make it. Most towns are crap but squaddies on the p!ss always seem to bring life to them.

As for Spalding, now that is a crap town but with a bit of thought there's always loadsa illegals to kick the shite out of.

BT.

Crap night out - Crewe. It really is 6" up the arsehole of England

Good night out - Kendal. Especially in the summer.

Haverford Fcuking west, now theres a shite night out.

Maryport (Scaryport) for obvious reasons.

Camborne, Chrisst all fking mighty.

Workington, they all share a brain cell and its sleeping. And the Gene pool is a cess pool.

Dundee, the only thin birds are heroin addicts ( they do any thing for a 5er)

Brew_Time

War Hero
sebcoe said:
Haverford Fcuking west, now theres a shite night out.

Maryport (Scaryport) for obvious reasons.

Camborne, Chrisst all fking mighty.

Workington, they all share a brain cell and its sleeping. And the Gene pool is a cess pool.

Dundee, the only thin birds are heroin addicts ( they do any thing for a 5er)

Camborne, yeah ure right - train don't stop at Camborne Sundays - Jethro said.

BT. :numberone:

Brew Time, is the Berkley Centre still open, the three floors of absolute gopping, fat, loose birds. I could start a new topic with the tales of that place.

Brew_Time

War Hero
sebcoe said:
Brew Time, is the Berkley Centre still open, the three floors of absolute gopping, fat, loose birds. I could start a new topic with the tales of that place.

Ooooo - don't know Seb - but start the topic anyway. Minging Pubs.

BT. :thumright:

Bill_Bones

Clanker
Peterhead

(Pronounced Peeterheeeeiiiid)

Milford Haven.

Been there twice (should have leaned the first time - shame on me). The shitiest town at the edge of nowhere.

fcol64

Clanker
gwar_drill_pig_stab said:
its trapping them thats the problem if you dont live in chester happy days otherwise its a small world an even smaller city and accidents happen not to me thank feck but the first question a chester slapper will ask is how much do you earn

YOU WIN! I give you Blacon, Chester Hell on Earth, or the Ron Hill Estate as it should be known.

Latest Threads