Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Crap town are you drinking in on a friday night?

Trip_Wire said:
Praetorian said:
Trip_Wire said:
Federal Way, WA USA @ My home!

Sipping my usuall two shots of Woodford Reserve Kentucky bourbon, on the rocks! ;)

Is that after slipping next doors kids a few shots of YOU special reserve?

Edited to add after noticing....

On the rocks...now thats just wrong! Think of the grazes!

WTF are you talking about, with this commenst about kids? :pissedoff:

I don't quite understand your point! :thumbdown:

That is one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

terroratthepicnic said:
bitterandtwisted said:
Sorry you cannot beat Okehampton, full of in bred pointy headed freaks who do nothing better than bum each other, irrelavant of sex age gender . Makes Royston Vasey look fcuking normal. I still have nightmares and councilling when i think about it...... Doctor pass me the valium.....

After a reasonable crap time down there a few of us decided to get lashed in town. at the end of the night we grabbed a taxi back to camp which was being driven by a 40 something bird that needed 2 car seats to fit her fat arse. Anyway upon talking about the usually ones that got away the bird driver tells use she does sex lines pretending to be some slim teen. I aint ever rang one since the thought is to horrid.

More justification why Okehampton is the worst place go to on the piss....

happyhammer

War Hero
spike7451 said:
Donaghadee.....
(Has the highest percentage of OAP's in N.Ireland!!!)

Ill take your Donaghadee and raise you 1 X Millisle.

Now that is a shitpit. Two bars, one bookies, got to be at least 5 chippies and an amusement arcade.

LOL

GDav

LE
happyhammer said:
spike7451 said:
Donaghadee.....

Now that is a shitpit. Two bars, one bookies, got to be at least 5 chippies and an amusement arcade.

LOL

I'll raise you a Tyrella.

spike7451

RIP
RIP
happyhammer said:
spike7451 said:
Donaghadee.....

LOL

Will happily conceed defeat here! Yup,Millise is a shit pit!....Thank fuck I only go McClatcheys for my papers....

ham-shank

Old-Salt
Escape-from-PPRuNe said:
Staines. Get me back to Bradford...

What the fukc is wrong with Staines? Home to the world famous public house and lunatic asylum, The Beehive, on Edgell Road! Good beer, good scoff, good atmosphere, no closing time. Marvellous

Then you've got the............. er. The........................ it's on the tip of my tongue. I give up.

Fair point, Escape-from-PPRuNe. Staines is shi'ite. But have you ever tried to have a decent night out in Ascot?

macattack said:
Right, its Friday evening, we have all left work. had a few beers on the
way home. Now we're getting ready to go out again.

After the crappest week known for a while I shall mostly be getting drunk in the Vittoria on Whiteladies Road. But if I dont manage bumping into a few like minded blokes and there's anyone else here in Brizzle, how about a turning it into a sesh down town and ending up in cafe creme?

staines......ash :party: ford middlesex.. just down road...nice pubs--..
staines is ok if you speak like ali gee...and are aged 16...

uavgunner

Old-Salt
Try Tewkesbury what a fcuking dive even now im in I cant escape the place
makes me cringe to be on leave

but ill still be in Montels anytime after 23 00 lol :frustrated:

Latest Threads