Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Crap town are you drinking in on a friday night?

old_gun

Old-Salt
If you're feeling suicidal and looking for something to tip you over the edge and actually do it try drinking in:

Kings Lynn!!!! Did a Stag Night there once and was bored sh*tless

linemanloz said:
Emm Rugby, with the Chav problem that seems to be echoed around the country, and nothing else worth mentioning, in fact I think I'll stay in the sqn bar!

i see your Rugby and raise you....Nuneaton

Hull....... do i have to say any more?

Try one Friday night in Cheltenham, snobs, attitude, drink and club price's that will require a small mortgage for a night out, and women who wont talk to you if you haven’t got a châteaux in the south of France (and that’s the slag’s)!
Then next Friday Gloucester, world of nations special, more languages than the UN, plenty of fist fights (in Cheltenham they use knives or guns, doesn’t get the Gucci dirty).
What a choice of venues, don’t know which one to choose tonight?

duckiciao

War Hero
Hull...fcuk me, my ex was from there...stunning girl, but pity about the entire hull thing....yuo would think a university city would be a good night out, wouldnt ya?

duckiciao

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Hull..? the only place I know that has a security guard on the door of poundland!!

Thats coz the only stuff worth nicking in hull is there

Run_Charlie!

War Hero
Grantham

Chavs aplenty! Nice women, but for every one of them there are 100 hippocrocopigs!

So pants, I might not bother

Stockport - Chavs Mongs Fat Tawts who think they are too good to be fcuked and police that think they own everything

pipes377

Old-Salt
Im off into sunny scunny, i love the place

duckiciao

War Hero
My nights out in scunny are so predictable its that shite....start at bondz, walk to parkies, laugh at the gays for a bit, schlepp down to time, and then into light, maybe schnapps in a last ditch attempt to pull, and then ome safe and sound for midnight...we need more clubs in scunny

B

Bottleosmoke

Praetorian said:
I once had a few beers in Yate, near Bristol and Gloucester.

Fucking shit. More chavs than you could shake a stick at. Makes Beirut look appealing.

I went to a police party in gloucester about 12 years ago i think whilst i was with 11 Regt. they said you bring the booze, We'll dig up the women..............................................boom boom.

pipes377

Old-Salt
yeah shame when club2000 closed

pipes377

Old-Salt
theres always the pepperlounge

duckiciao

War Hero
ive neva been to pepperlounge...whats it like?

duckiciao

War Hero
Club 2 rocked btw!

Bottleosmoke said:
wet_blobby said:
duckiciao said:
wet_blobby said:
Hull..? the only place I know that has a security guard on the door of poundland!!

Thats coz the only stuff worth nicking in hull is there
fcuk, thats me spat me beer everywhere

but does anyone remember the "tower for an hour"?

And LA's plus not being allowed in wearing jeans and ending up in a club at the back of the train station only to realize it was a gay club, the shire horse pub over from LA's, Sgt Peppers with 1/2 a mini on the wall, another decent club down near the ambulance station.....Hull was ace well around 12 years ago it was :thumright:

Try Preston for a sh1te night out