Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Crap town are you drinking in on a friday night?

Giblets

War Hero
Bottleosmoke said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i win i win!

Brecon.

no, no , no......any fule know that brecon is tops on a friday and sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try Lydd.......................I win

That's a thumbs-up for bottlesmoke - the fecking place hasn't got a nightclub and one half of the town is full of the sea. Mind you - if yuo go out earlier, the fanny on Butlins aint too bad :wink:

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Donaghadee.....
(Has the highest percentage of OAP's in N.Ireland!!!)

Mind you,it's marginally etter than that sh1tehole Bangor!

Areas of Birmingham. Fucking wank.

Not all of it though, had to get that across.....

wet_blobby said:
bigbird67 said:
wet_blobby said:
Ilfracombe.... combe martin's got loads of pubs and there all in a straight line so you cant get lost.

my mate works behind the bar in the Foc'sle(?sp) in Combe Martian!!!

always fancied a pub crawl through CM, theres shiteloads of pubs.
That Pack of Cards place!!! Wossat all about then??? :meditate:

duckiciao

War Hero
macattack said:
Right, its Friday evening, we have all left work. had a few beers on the
way home. Now we're getting ready to go out again.

So which is the crappest town we are going out in tonight?

for me its Doncaster

Land of the biggest loudest fattest ugliest females around. (ok 1 or 2 are nice looking, but they are waiting to be whisked away by a footballer or soap star)

Fight night guaranteed.

an Overzealous policeforce.

Chav's and eastern europeans driving corsa's with crappy bodykits and bean tin exhausts.

a train station you can't get to after 2200.

not enough taxi's.

not enough bar staff

all in all a crap night guaranteed. but i can't be Arrsed going anywhere else tonight.

can anyone beat this misery? maybe someone is having a night out in Tidworth!!!!

Shit, and i though Scunthorpe was bollox...im off to donny in a fortnight or so for the night, so ill probably be able to second what you said if i still have full use of my fingers...

B

Bottleosmoke

Giblets said:
Bottleosmoke said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i win i win!

Brecon.

no, no , no......any fule know that brecon is tops on a friday and sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try Lydd.......................I win

That's a thumbs-up for bottlesmoke - the fecking place hasn't got a nightclub and one half of the town is full of the sea. Mind you - if yuo go out earlier, the fanny on Butlins aint too bad :wink:

Cheers Gibs...........by the way its a Pontins............and its January!
I still win!

bigbird67 said:
wet_blobby said:
bigbird67 said:
wet_blobby said:
Ilfracombe.... combe martin's got loads of pubs and there all in a straight line so you cant get lost.

my mate works behind the bar in the Foc'sle(?sp) in Combe Martian!!!

always fancied a pub crawl through CM, theres shiteloads of pubs.
That Pack of Cards place!!! Wossat all about then??? :meditate:
apparantly the original owner won a load of money gambling on the cards, he then asked an architect to build him a pub that resembled a house made out of cards, didn't do to bad a job I thought.

its a pub crawl all by itself....one drink for every card!!

duckiciao

War Hero
Yeah, and now its full of crabs since 22 RA were disbanded, and chavs tryin to 'big it up' in front of all the pretty college birds....and succeeding!! wnakers....

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Try Woking on a Friday night, with all the under age birds trying to look 21 by wearing a bucket load of makeup and chavy lads trying to fight everyone, then you have the swarms of trainees from Pirbright walking around in boots jeans and t/shirts and thinking their hard coz they have succeeded in getting past their first 6 weeks, always makes me laugh though.

B

Bottleosmoke

terroratthepicnic said:
Try Woking on a Friday night, with all the under age birds trying to look 21 by wearing a bucket load of makeup and chavy lads trying to fight everyone, then you have the swarms of trainees from Pirbright walking around in boots jeans and t/shirts and thinking their hard coz they have succeeded in getting past their first 6 weeks, always makes me laugh though.

sounds like heaven to me................

Narcissus

War Hero
Emm Rugby, with the Chav problem that seems to be echoed around the country, and nothing else worth mentioning, in fact I think I'll stay in the sqn bar!

Latest Threads