Which Corps has the most Lezzers?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jun 6, 2008.

1. RLC

2. AGC

3. REME

4. RAMC

5. R SIGS

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

My vote goes for the RLC and how come none of them look like the girls in the eeerrrmm educational DVD's that I've got at home.
  2. got to be the loggies, surely.
  3. Are there any logbian couples out there who need a flat in Paderborn? All mod cons and real silicone free cock is availlable on request.
  4. im not sure but could you send me details of how to join the unit that comes out LESBO tops....thanks ....ive got a tounge and im not scared to use it ha ha
  5. From my experience medic chicks and clerks love the cock, loads of dykes in the loggies and quite a few in the reams, dunno about the scallies although there are some vids of a load of lezzers from 7 Sigs on youtube who I wouldn't want to fight.

Hold on! lets not forget the gunners they are full of tuppence lickers too.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Got any links? I'm bored.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Will your heart stand it?
  8. When I was in 'YAWN' the RCT, it was always us that had the most , prob because we had the most women with mabe' the exeption of the sigs.
    Best thing was after a night on the lash trying to convince one that you could "convert" her :twisted: Always a good laugh tho, and held there own in any pi$$up, good bunch of la.....girls.
    Not all your stereotypical truck driving, musclebound munters either, most (ok, some) were Feckin luverly, I would have!, but thinking back, I would have fcuked most things then :roll:
  9. Gotta be loggies - trying to get hold of the duty armourer one weekend, mobile switched off, not in her room
    'Oh, she's probably in her girlfriend's room' pipes up one of the guards, FFS
  10. You would'nt be qualified un-less you had done the 'conversion' course :lol:
  11. Deffo the RLC, specially the postal trade. Loads of queen b's, 2nd driver trade.