Which charities can assist a former UK serviceman resident in Canada?

As per the thread title. My elderly father is in poor health, some aspects of which probably weren't helped by handballing mustard gas shells around during his time in the RAOC.

He lives in Canada now, apparently the Canadian Legion are able to help him but it's not clear to me what they are doing.

Clearly age brings us all down but as I'm not able to intervene from here to any extent I'd like to know what help he may be able to get from this or that side of the pond.


SSAFAs job is liaison between service charities. Call them.

Latest Threads