Which capbadge should I join???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Becki, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, Im 17 and looking to join the Regulars to do bomb disposal, I have searched around on the internet and talked to my recruiter but neither have been helpful.

Im not sure what the best option for me is? Should I join 33 Engineers Regiment or go into the RLC as an Ammo Tech? Which would allow me to do EOD?

Thanks for any help.

Becki

2. Are you attractive?

3. Whats that got to do with it???

4. Absolutely nothing :)

Well..........

5. Its so he doesn't have to ask if you were fit, should something nasty happen to you later on in life.

6. that's true...

7. Well im not ugly :?

How about answering my question now or do you have anything else to ask?

8. Have you read any recruiting literature?

Your enquiry is bordering on bone, so posting here for info is bit like asking to be kicked in the ****. I doubt whether your 'recruiter' is the problem.

My advice to you is Ammo Techs are resourceful people ...

9. RLC for defusing IED's, but don't be expecting to prod bombs with spoons anytime soon.

10. Good question smudge but you should have explained the RE ugly women policy or you just come across as desperate, Becki welcome perhaps a photo would allow us to ponder the question better.

11. Stop encouraging him.

12. Your recruiter should be able to give you all the latest info. Why have they not?

13. Wrong question..standby standby..

14. When I asked him about it he didn't really say much and asked if I would rather do something else like admin and use my qualifications instead.

15. Do you shave?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.