Which Bush is for you - Jenna or Barbara?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by cheesypoptart, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's close to 1 o'clock, the missus just doesn't do it for me right now, and after reading the articles about the theft of Jenna Bush's...whatever, I just can't get this question out of my head: which daughter of the chimp-in-chief would I rather bone - with the caveat that I can't do a threesome?

Jenna?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or Barbara?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One after the other?

[​IMG]

Decisions, decisions. Neither of them is lacking in physical "attributes".

In fact, bonus question: Jenna, Barbara or Laura?

[​IMG]

I think my undisputed babe on this one has to be Barbara. Barbara Jr. She's got that Kate Beckinsale look going.
    Who agrees with me?

PS: Maybe this question's been answered before but, who knows, opinions change.

2. heres another pic of jenna 'airing out'

[​IMG]

3. Hmm - doesn't look like there is a great deal of "bush" down there for Jenna :D

lancslad

4. :) That made my morning! For what its worth, Barbara gets it first! :wink:

5. Typical me - too busy staring at the bird with the clam on show and forget the original question... :D I'll go with Barbara as well (subject to Mrs lancslad not finding out - DB - no telling :D )

lancslad

6. It's got to be Barbara.

But I'd have to be in and out faster than the Navy Seals:... no bush is worth the Bush.

7. I'd kick the back doors in on both of them and I'd make damn sure that someone was taping it.

I hear Gitmo is lovely this time of year...

8. To difficult a decision, will have to sit on the fence and have them all. Except for the old crusty that is, i'm not a sicko!

9. Jenna then Barbara Jnr then Barbara Snr all this whilst wearing my favorite Ski mask

10. Either would do, but not Laura. I couldn't live with myself having GW as a spunk brother.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

OK, if you had to choose between rag-doll-Annieing either of them in the disabled toilets, or having this line from the news story flash around the world...

ABC News in the US says the robbery went unnoticed by the heavy secret service force protecting the family.

Hmmm. Tough one...

12. Much as I'm grateful to Jenna and her snatch for making me grin this early in the morning it's got to be Barbara's back doors I'd kick in, spunk on her face and wipe my kn0b on her curtains whilst of curse filming it in a Paris Hilton / Pamela Anderson sex tape style!!

13. Did the photographer ask 'show us your bush?'.

Deffo Jenna. Good job she gets her looks from her mother's side of the family. Wouldn't mind a go on Laura either.

14. Its got to be Babs Jnr first.

15. Got to be Barbara. Something about her just says that she's a dirty, dirty girl. And I like that! On roleplaying night we could play "Find the Weapon of *ss Destruction (aka WAD)".