Which ARRSE Mobile App

How do you view ARRSE on your mobile device (phone/tablet)

• Normal ARRSE theme via browser

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Mobile theme via browser

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Tapatalk App

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • ARRSE branded Tapatalk App (iPhone only)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • vBulletin ARRSE/iPhone App

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
As I hope people are aware we now offer a number of different ways of viewing the site on your mobile device. Let us know which ones you prefer/use pse

I'm using the Android one, works rather well, apart from being unable to see my recent likes but that's a minor issue.

Arrse android was good until half the screen disappeared in the last update to make way for adverts.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Much prefer Tapatalk for the iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed the Arrse Android app twice, it crashed twice. What the RAF might call a 100% record...

I'll stick with Tapa.

I use the iPhone App.

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

Am using the iPhone app with no problems.
Only thing I don't like is I can't like posts.
Cant get rid of the notification if you get a like on android and cant see what the like is either.

Out of the mobile options, I almost always use the Ipoop version because thats on my ipod which I use for browsing etc when away from the puter. I use the Android version very occasionally when in airports or I can't be bothered with the Ipoop. Out of the two, the Android looks better (cept for the ads, but thats something we have to put up with).

P

PrinceAlbert

The only issue I find with the Android version is that it says I have a PM. I read said PM, but it doesn't clear the "you have a PM" flag for quite some time.

Also, I can't see my recent "likes" which can be frustrating, when you're as popular as me.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I use the iPhone app and on the whole it's good.

I do have two gripes though:

1. No likes.

2. The 'latest' tab page always seems to change format, sometimes the topics are simply listed in chronological order, which I like, sometimes it reverts to all the threads being under their respective forum headings, which is gash.

It was all going good for a couple of days and now it's gone back to the shit way.