WHICH ARMY REGIMENTS DO CEREMONIAL WORK?

Hello all, I am wondering which Armys do ceremonial work around the world as well as the combat stuff.....I know the Household Cavalry do for the UK, but who else around the world?...

49 para are the shizz

instinct said:
49 para are the shizz
Bullshine :x 12SAS J Trp 8 Sec were and still are the dog's bollock's!!

Not quite ceremonial duties but every leap year on the anniversary of the Battle of Umbangaloo River, the 1st Battalion Princess Agathas Own Regiment (the Waffleshires) perform the dance of 'Mala Swammpi Mano Bumba Bumba' for select members of the Royal Household which traditionally includes the Queens 'attic' relations.

k13eod said:
Not quite ceremonial duties but every leap year on the anniversary of the Battle of Umbangaloo River, the 1st Battalion Princess Agathas Own Regiment (the Waffleshires) perform the dance of 'Mala Swammpi Mano Bumba Bumba' for select members of the Royal Household which traditionally includes the Queens 'attic' relations.
You forget the exchange programme with Der SchadenfreudeJager (Waltenkommando) who do an excellent visual of "Ride of The Valkyries".

k13eod said:
I know this is true because I was there with you :D

rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
Front rank?

Didn't know it was open season :donut:

The World renowned Kirby Light Horse are know for their close order drills

k13eod said:
rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
Front rank?
Can't talk - security :D

rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
Front rank?
What are security sniffing around your computer for? Same old addiction is it? 8)

k13eod said:
rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
rickshaw-major said:
k13eod said:
Front rank?
What are security sniffing around your computer for? Same old addiction is it? 8)
Sorry I was busy ....... but you know anyway and I .... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

2/51 said:
Now now chaps..play nice and give the chap a sensible answer....

...which is...all of them, when they need to...

:p

Except for the Underground Balloon Corps.

They do however, have their very own Zulu Display Team!!! :lol: :lol: