Whets back - has he quit the Lib Dems?

I think it's for real this time. He's thrown Nick Clegg's clothes out into the front yard and scratched his cds. He was last seen necking bottles of buckfast, crying "All men are b@stards" and "I faked all my orgasms".

Can this be moved to the NAAFI before the inevitable abuse starts?

"c_punk" will be along in a minute to protect the "whet" wank from "bullying"! Poor little scrote, he should have done the honorable thing & commited SEPUKU! But like most so called lying politicians has no guts or the courage of his convictions!! :x :x

I'll believe he kept his word when:

He falls off the position of Skipton Chair on this website

and

I see the text of his resignation letter on ARRSE

or

I read independent confirmation of his formal resignation

stacker1 said:
Can this be moved to the NAAFI before the inevitable abuse starts?
The abuse is entirely evitable.

Most arrsers don't get abused, because they don't constantly behave like pompous attention-seeking 9 year old kids when they are online.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
It's getting better and better for the Lib Dems.

Not only do they now find themselves in significant positions of power, they're also shot of that baldy prick.

Good times.

Stonker said:
Whet said:
Nope, they didn't kick me out.

Yes I have, both as chairman and my membership.
. . . . and the impact on your income and lifestyle has been . . . . o, that's right - Zero

Brave man (?)
I just hope that I don't get as bitter over my decision as you have over yours.

Whet said:
Stonker said:
Whet said:

. . . . and the impact on your income and lifestyle has been . . . . o, that's right - Zero

Brave man (?)
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Just don't get it, do you?

BTW - how much difference did it make having a sizeable chunk of ARRSE on your lardy arrse over your (premature) declaration of (subsequently, and very clearly, regretted) intent?

Stonker said:
Whet said:
Stonker said:
Whet said:

Brave man (?)

BTW - how much difference did it make having a sizeable chunk of ARRSE on your lardy arrse over your (premature) declaration of (subsequently, and very clearly, regretted) intent?
J'ne regrette rien. Especially given the Guardian report that comes out in a few hours.

ARRSE made no impression on me or the decision, whereas what Kennedy said and the concerns voiced by Ashdown/Campbell did.

Why are you so bitter about your decision?

Whet said:
Stonker said:
Whet said:
Stonker said:
Whet said:

Brave man (?)

J'ne regrette rien. Especially given the Guardian report that comes out in a few hours.

ARRSE made mo impression on me or the decision, whereas what Kennedy said and the concerns voiced by Ashdown/Campbell did.

Why are you so bitter about your decision?
Still don't get it.

The one decision that counted, was B'liar's, to commit this country to a needless and unjustified aggressive war, without adequate planning, on the basis of falsified intelligence. I'd expect that to turn any thinking man's stomach.

Rules you out, clearly. :D

How are you going to manage now . . . . O, sorry, I forgot: that isn't an issue.

How brave you are.

Latest Threads