Whet and his election

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mercurydancer, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

To be honest I have some admiration for Mr Walpole.

I have disagreed with him on many subjects and ripped the urine a few times, but he has the bottle to put his name on a ballot paper to be voted on. Ive done this myself and its hard work. I have every respect for someone who attempts to be elected, SW included. I don't want to damn him with faint praise, I really do respect anyone who stands on their principles.

Politically I am poles apart from him and I will challenge him on political principle anytime, but for today, I wish him well.

2. I don't wish him well.
    This country would be better served without his prejudices.

3. Hope he can stay awake for the results.

4. He lives of the labour of others and he wants to increase that by being a politician. I wish the fat tw@t ill.

5. Is he actually standing for election today?

6. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Don't get me wrong, I dont support Limp Dems in any way, and whet's prejudices/views/political stances are up for a caning, but as a Conservative candidate in a Labour area I know the meaning of futility and respect anyone who takes on that task.

I reserve the right to rip into him and his views at any time, but not today. Its either too late or too early.

7. I wish him last place in his election, the man is truly an idle cnut, if he can fight for election he could hold down some form of employment. He does not impress me one bit. He is disabled owing to his own attitude, compared to those who are really disabled and will fight every inch for their mobility and for a life as normal as possible.

8. I hope that someone has been documenting all of Whets efforts, the leafleting and canvassing, ready to present to the benefits agency first thing on Monday morning.

9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

he strikes me as being the worst kind of politician - selective memory, unwilling to acknowledge anyone else's views and completely unable to acknowledge the truth.

then again, he'd fit right in with the shower of b*stards currently infesting Westminster.

10. Imagine the speeches if he got in. "We shall fight them from our beds, from our sofas, our bunks, our hammocks and our......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

11. A 'chortle' prize for that man. :D

12. A member of family is standing for the Lib Dems in Brum tonight.

13. Chances are he's just been busy filling in peoples postal votes for them.... if he manages to stay awake!! :D

14. I do not think that Whet is standing in this election. He may be/have been canvasing, but I doubt he is standing.

15. Nope... usually horizontal I believe!