Where's your hanky at?

I was just reading about the ex civvie and Gay Slayer, Colin Ireland, who popped his clogs in the nick yesterday.

I picked up on the hanky code used by cruising chutneys in the pub where he found his victims and now allegedly taken up by swingers in general.

Handkerchief code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So be careful with your snot rag, should your sleeve be full, it could get you in the shit, or someone in your shit, depending where you hang it.

I'm off now to get a black hanky, black nasty, some cable ties and a shiny new shovel........

P

PrinceAlbert

What happens if you get your fuchsias and dark pinks mixed up? There'd be pandemonium.

The dirty gayers.

Left—want to smoke a cigar while having sex; right—wants someone who smokes cigars while having sex (may also include the insertion of a cigar into various bodily orifices)

Hi Monica,my name is Bill.........

Given the average 'normal' blokes inability to discern colours/shades/hues (I seem to recall a very long and tedious discussion about the differences in these terms - but I digress) the second table could lead to all manner of misunderstandings!

Surely this 'hanky' thing is colourblindist,,,save the colour blind.....

This would never work for me, as I only believe in basic colours; red, blue (dark and light), yellow, green, white, black, purple and grey. All other colours are figments of women's imaginations provoked by Dulux and other paint manufacturers.

Actually, that just about covers the first table, but I could get into all sorts of trouble if matrix 2 rules are applied.

Still, as they say, I am a tri-sexual! So off to the hanky shop. What colour do I need for 'no fat bitches'?

This would never work for me, as I only believe in basic colours; red, blue (dark and light), yellow, green, white, black, purple and grey. All other colours are figments of women's imaginations provoked by Dulux and other paint manufacturers.

Actually, that just about covers the first table, but I could get into all sorts of trouble if matrix 2 rules are applied.

Still, as they say, I am a tri-sexual! So off to the hanky shop. What colour do I need for 'no fat bitches'?

Lettuce Green.

Just mount your medal ribbons on your back pocket and have fun.

Is that the case for the defence?

Must admit that it would be a bit confusing if you was a colour blind gay/lesbian/bdsm perv,,why not use patterned 'hankies'?....
Or walk around with a badge like those secret society folks,,or even strange handshakes.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Capt Cheeky OTC and ACF 28
S The Intelligence Cell 0
R The Intelligence Cell 8