Where's your hanky at?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Feb 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just reading about the ex civvie and Gay Slayer, Colin Ireland, who popped his clogs in the nick yesterday.

I picked up on the hanky code used by cruising chutneys in the pub where he found his victims and now allegedly taken up by swingers in general.

Handkerchief code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So be careful with your snot rag, should your sleeve be full, it could get you in the shit, or someone in your shit, depending where you hang it.

I'm off now to get a black hanky, black nasty, some cable ties and a shiny new shovel........
  2. What happens if you get your fuchsias and dark pinks mixed up? There'd be pandemonium.

The dirty gayers.
  3. There's even one for gwars, now that really is perverted.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dark red and sand coloured hankies sound like a good start.
  5. I know, that quite put me off my pie!

Tartan snotrags, only septics carry them surely!
  6. Left—want to smoke a cigar while having sex; right—wants someone who smokes cigars while having sex (may also include the insertion of a cigar into various bodily orifices)

Hi Monica,my name is Bill.........
  7. Left or right rear pocket?
  8. Wow, every day is a schoolday!
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Posh Cunt! i use the curtains.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Dark Red and Sand! That truly is F**ked up!
  11. Whatever pretty boy ;)
  12. So what about a snot and jizz encrusted handkerchief placed in the pocket?
  13. Not that I actually have jizz enrcusted hankies in my pocket. Just freshly laundered white ones for using to blow MY NOSE ON AND NO OTHER TYPE OF BLOWING YOU FUCKING DIRTY BASTARDS.
  14. Given the average 'normal' blokes inability to discern colours/shades/hues (I seem to recall a very long and tedious discussion about the differences in these terms - but I digress) the second table could lead to all manner of misunderstandings!
  15. Surely this 'hanky' thing is colourblindist,,,save the colour blind.....