Wheres the thread on the Israelis gone?

One minute I contributed to a thread about the recent Israeli attack on the Gaza strip and next minute it (the thread) was gone!

What happened?

MsG

Is it because you are arguably the biggest cockrod on here?

the_guru said:
Is it because you are arguably the biggest cockrod on here?
Is that you're whole argument, Guru lad? Sad indeed!

MsG

So the question still remains: what happened to the thread and why was it chopped?

Msg

It was moved to Gaza... sorry, had to do that... getting my coat...

T

trowel

Bugsy said:
One minute I contributed to a thread about the recent Israeli attack on the Gaza strip and next minute it (the thread) was gone!

What happened?

MsG
:D I didn't see you contribution, but you might have said something along the lines of," I don't think Israel is squeaky clean and whiter than white"

The IDF have now crossed the border into Gaza, according to the beeb.

trowel said:
Bugsy said:

What happened?

MsG
:D I didn't see you contribution, but you might have said something along the lines of," I don't think Israel is squeaky clean and whiter than white"
Maybe not, but they do have some really hot chicks :D

I noticed this aswell, on another thread I made a good point of saying, the Americans should be giving the UK just a little of the military aid they give Israel, Then the thread suddenly disappeared

Perhaps it was hooped for degenerating into the usual "my murdering bastards are less to blame than your murdering bastards" willy-waving?

T

trowel

tmsbry said:
I noticed this aswell, on another thread I made a good point of saying, the Americans should be giving the UK just a little of the military aid they give Israel, Then the thread suddenly disappeared
8O Someone, somewhere is feeling that extra bit sensitive today. Someone who can't take even the merest hint of criticism.

T

trowel

smartascarrots said:
Perhaps it was hooped for degenerating into the usual "my murdering bastards are less to blame than your murdering bastards" willy-waving?
:( Plenty of those about this evening.