Wheres the thread on the Israelis gone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Jan 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One minute I contributed to a thread about the recent Israeli attack on the Gaza strip and next minute it (the thread) was gone!

What happened?

2. Is it because you are arguably the biggest cockrod on here?
  3. Is that you're whole argument, Guru lad? Sad indeed!

4. So the question still remains: what happened to the thread and why was it chopped?

5. Because it's supposed to be a secret invasion.
  6. It was moved to Gaza... sorry, had to do that... getting my coat...
  7. :D I didn't see you contribution, but you might have said something along the lines of," I don't think Israel is squeaky clean and whiter than white"
  8. The IDF have now crossed the border into Gaza, according to the beeb.
  9. Maybe not, but they do have some really hot chicks :D
  10. If people don't leave Gaza and his strips alone it's going to be like OJ all over again.
  11. I noticed this aswell, on another thread I made a good point of saying, the Americans should be giving the UK just a little of the military aid they give Israel, Then the thread suddenly disappeared
  12. Perhaps it was hooped for degenerating into the usual "my murdering bastards are less to blame than your murdering bastards" willy-waving?
  13. 8O Someone, somewhere is feeling that extra bit sensitive today. Someone who can't take even the merest hint of criticism.
  14. :( Plenty of those about this evening.
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Or someone started threatening DDos Attacks? Or the fear of them - which appears to end any thread sharpish.