Wheres the thread from Mail on Sunday?

Where is it? If its been deleted owing to undue pressure etc or doesnt conform to Arrse rules then are we not entitled to at least an explanation.

Come on Porridge, spill the beans.

I beleive their was a post by the powers that be informing us that a complaint had been lodged about some of the things said by the nasty men about that woman.

Behaviour within her or her supporters character. A disgrace to her Corps and not at all surprising.

Guys,
We received a complaint from someone who knows her pointing out that she had actually been pretty much stitched up/misquoted by a combination of the media and inept MOD press people. It would also appear that the pictures were obtained in a less than scrupulous manner as well. I know that you will all gasp with horror to hear that our brave, noble and patriotic journo's would stoop so low as to do something like this ....

Anyway, to add insult to injury, everyone who had ever had a bad experience with a member of the opposite sex then piled into the thread giving her a further good slagging. Attempting to weed out 20 + pages of posts was going to take all day so we just made the decision to delete the lot.

Hope this clarifies things

Bad CO said:
Guys,
We received a complaint from someone who knows her pointing out that she had actually been pretty much stitched up/misquoted by a combination of the media and inept MOD press people. It would also appear that the pictures were obtained in a less than scrupulous manner as well. I know that you will all gasp with horror to hear that our brave, noble and patriotic journo's would stoop so low as to do something like this ....

Anyway, to add insult to injury, everyone who had ever had a bad experience with a member of the opposite sex then piled into the thread giving her a further good slagging. Attempting to weed out 20 + pages of posts was going to take all day so we just made the decision to delete the lot.

Sir,

I believe she went into it with her eyes open and she should know better. As for being misquoted/stitched up theres no smoke without fire.

Gobby VonShot sits down

Bad CO said:
she had actually been pretty much stitched up/misquoted by a combination of the media and inept MOD press people. It would also appear that the pictures were obtained in a less than scrupulous manner as well. I know that you will all gasp with horror to hear that our brave, noble and patriotic journo's would stoop so low as to do something like this ....
Who's spinning now?!

B

Biscuits_AB

My God FS......dissent in the ranks? Have you been on the gin again?

We take all complaints seriously regardless of rank, sex or race. To date we've never had anyone (except BB) come back and say they are unhappy with the actions we have taken.

Biscuits, if you have a thread or threads in mind which you feel are inappropriate then let me know and I will take action.

If there has been a stitch-up I do hope that there is some action taken against the MoS to make them print an apology. But I somehow doubt it will be - easier to let someone twist in the wind.

Bad CO said:
Guys,

Sir,

With due respect to your rank, I wish to point out that I did not comment on this Noble woman, despite several bad experiences with the opposite sex. Some of them quite recent.

I remain, Sir, your obedient servant,

LJH

I would like to confirm that there is no smoke without fire - it wasn't just "people jumping on the bandwagon" - I'm sure those who posted that flew/ worked under/ with Capt Cliff will stand by their remarks in this forum - I certainly do.

The_Cryptkeeper said:
I would like to confirm that there is no smoke without fire - it wasn't just "people jumping on the bandwagon" - I'm sure those who posted that flew/ worked under/ with Capt Cliff will stand by their remarks in this forum - I certainly do.
Me too. There are some heartfelt words lurking somewhere in cyberspace which I certainly do not withdraw. I'll happily admit that she is unwitting though - it just isn't confined to her relationship with the tabloids.

The thing that smarts with most of us, is that she is paid and expected to make the right decision everytime.

This clearly is not the case, she is a product of a flawed system of baby ruperts joining up with no intention or desire to lead men, doing the right thing by finishing Sandhurst, (that cannot be taken away from them) but then going into the pilots course, where for up to 2 years they are competely immersed in a very selfish enviroment.

Once they get posted to the field army, (roughly at the time they get promoted to Captain) they are basically crow, but they cannot be moulded or shaped to do the right thing. Where an Officer who has done time in another enviroment or who has done a teeth arm attatchment has been told the score by his/her Pl/Tp Sgt.

This 'RaRaRa we're going to smash the oiks' article inspires no confidence in new AAC officers, she could very well be a Sqn Commander in a few years, how are lads going to be able to trust her judgement with their lives, that ultimately is what she is there for. Certainly not going on the lash on op tours, flapping in aircraft emergencys or being responsible for (not writing) wimmins lib 'look at me i'm better than blokes' articles.

Rant Over
Goofyfoot, feel free to PM me

Delete Capt and insert Cpl. Then delete female and insert male, would the original thread have been deleted?

I fukcing doubt it.

The bird messed up, let her pay her penance.

Geordie_Blerk said:
Delete Capt and insert Cpl. Then delete female and insert male, would the original thread have been deleted?

I fukcing doubt it.

Spot on there G_B you northern monkey.

Geordie_Blerk said:

I fukcing doubt it.

Exactly!!,she is/was an officer(apology of one) so therefore is expected to know what is what regardless and to have someone who professes to know her whine that she has been'misquoted' etc by the nasty media is abit pathetic to say the least.
Respect Bad Co's decision,but is there a possiblity of such complaints(within the confines of opsec/persec)being posted on thread concerned prior to its removal?