where's that snail gone

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mucus, Oct 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Richard Webster, another organiser of the event, added: "We haven't had much response yet from people. But things involving snails generally go rather slowly."

Not much response yet? Now there's a surprise - since when has art ever received much of a response in this country?

And if art doesn't get a response, then what hope is there for a half-witted, publicity seeking stunt like this claiming to be art? Done embalmed animals, done unmade beds. What else is there? I know! Let's paint a snail or two. Better do it in non-toxic, wash-off, paint though. Don't want to offend anyone like the Snails Rights lobby*

Right, gonna stop there before someone says they used public funding & I get into a real rant....

for further details of this worthwhile cause email D T Snail, www.mollusc_rights.org.

2. Probably found their way onto someones plate at the local french restuarant swimming in garlic butter and parsley 8O

I used to love stamping on snails when I was a kid..........check with the local primary school :wink: :lol:

3. Knobbers! :roll:

4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Do we get to paint Dale the Snail's back?

5. :lol: :lol: That would be the range glue/baby gravy/off-white gloss then?

6. bugger the back, what about the front? :lol: :wink:

7. If the slug needs more paint, I have a few litres going spare 8O

Just give me a day or 2 to prepare and then a week to recover :wink:

8. Dale The Snail - Sponsored by Arrse!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Found her! [​IMG]

10. looks like me trying to go up the wrong esculator after too much beer :lol: