• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

where's that snail gone

Richard Webster, another organiser of the event, added: "We haven't had much response yet from people. But things involving snails generally go rather slowly."

Not much response yet? Now there's a surprise - since when has art ever received much of a response in this country?

And if art doesn't get a response, then what hope is there for a half-witted, publicity seeking stunt like this claiming to be art? Done embalmed animals, done unmade beds. What else is there? I know! Let's paint a snail or two. Better do it in non-toxic, wash-off, paint though. Don't want to offend anyone like the Snails Rights lobby*

Right, gonna stop there before someone says they used public funding & I get into a real rant....

for further details of this worthwhile cause email D T Snail, www.mollusc_rights.org.

Probably found their way onto someones plate at the local french restuarant swimming in garlic butter and parsley 8O

I used to love stamping on snails when I was a kid..........check with the local primary school :wink: :lol:

If the slug needs more paint, I have a few litres going spare 8O

Just give me a day or 2 to prepare and then a week to recover :wink:

Latest Threads