Wheres Nightrained??????????????

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by hurrahfortheRE, Feb 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been mentioned in a few threads now about where our illusive 10%er is, I know Heart stopper is missing him dearly.

Please if you are out there let us know you're all right.

Miss you!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and just remember.
    You're special.
  2. Effing beer on my laptop now! Cnut! :lol:
  3. Now come on! That's not very fair to the disabled is it! :wink:

The last I heard from him he was dripping about op tours being a waste of six months of your life. To which, of course, I replied to the effect that the young gentleman may want to consider handing his bedding in.

Though, to be fair, he has walked the walk now and perhaps can be excused a few moans. He's almost definitely seen more action than me (seeing how most of my tours involved sitting in the SQ's playing mah-jong and avoiding jiff jobs...).
  4. AHEM

but it is nice to know someone else is worried about him. :D :wink: :D :wink:
  5. that one is safe.
  6. My bad :glomp:

Feckin great pic though makes me smile.

He's on the next A2 well driller course by the way.

1. for his intelligence.
    2. for his intellect.
    3. because a certain driller likes boys in superman outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. I think the last time there was a thread asking where the speshul one was it was heavily edited by Gundulph because we were being rather mean!
  8. Who f*cking cares

Almost every time he posts he makes some cringeworthy comment. Now you can put some of it down to the exuberance of youth, however, even an experimental rat gets the message if it is electrocuted enough times.

Hopefully he is on a period of inner reflection and will come back a reformed character.
  9. That NT **** better not show his face around here again, if he knows what's good for him! :x ... :wink:
  10. That got you back :p :wink:
  11. Is that phase one at Hereford completed?
  12. he has just finished painting the Boathouse i heard. :D :wink: :D :wink:
  13. The whole boatshed or just the doors? Do you think he has fixed the water ingress at high water levels?
  14. Or was he sent ALL down the Thames looking for the boatshed, perhaps he thinks it is the endurance part of the PRE course training . . . :wink: