Where's Nigel Farage?

what he got to do with anything not like he's ever said there would be a problem with immigration from Eastern Europe is it.....oh wait!!!

Not quite true, effendi. It's just that now he's, officially, a political nobody, nobody is listening.
The media isnt reporting on him.

Almost the same as being dead for a wannabe celeb.

I vaguely recall The Nigel a couple of years ago blurting out we should take in more refugees from Syria instead of all these ghastly Europeans. Or it may have been a dream.

I thought the last but one paragraph quite telling: "The poll suggested that the margin in favour of leaving could grow if the migrant crisis continues - with 22% of those who said they would vote to stay indicating they could change their minds if the situation worsened."

It does seem Nigel is following the mantra of never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake. Just let the migrant debacle carry on and watch the support for the EU, and its open border nonsense, fall away.

I thought the last but one paragraph quite telling: "The poll suggested that the margin in favour of leaving could grow if the migrant crisis continues - with 22% of those who said they would vote to stay indicating they could change their minds if the situation worsened."
Dave has got that rabbit caught in the headlights look about him as Merkel embarrasses him into admitting dusky folk of a distinctly Muslim inclination as the referendum he'd hoped he'd breeze through looms.

He's talking about importing 4K of them from Lebanon where the once hospitable locals have been turning hostile.

I see JC's been saying he'd be happy to take a Syrian refugee into his home. If sharing digs with a grim faced, vegetarian does not put them off nothing will.

Any word from yer man during the current "immigrant/migrant crisis" ? He's gone very quiet hasn't he?
He's hiding down the pub, just like he did in Scotland during the independence campaign.

I see JC's been saying he'd be happy to take a Syrian refugee into his home. If sharing a yurt with a grim faced, vegetarian does not put them off nothing will.
sounds better.

He's hiding down the pub, just like he did in Scotland during the independence campaign.
What's wrong with hiding in a pub? I do that all the time.

Why should he get all shouty? He just needs to step back whilst Angela and the EU do his work for him, According to today's poll anyway, opinion is moving his way.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/majority-of-voters-back-british-exit-from-eu-poll/ar-AAdZDiv
I think UKIP are quiet at the moment as they only have to sit back and let the situation unfold for itself. The media will unwittingly do their work for them. Example:

Media showing Calais migrants/ refugee in bad light
Media show dead boy and now migrants/ refugee in good light
Media will show (probably) Europe overwhelmed by migrants/ refugee in bad light

Come the referendum, all UKIP will have to say is "we told you so!"

Ah, it's the NAAFI. Arrse, tits, dripping clunge batter! Etc.

What's wrong with hiding in a pub? I do that all the time.
Where did I say there was anything wrong with it?
I merely answered the OP's question :D