Wheres me hammer!!...(walt buffoon)

I couldnt find the walt for all seasons thread so sorry for a new thread just for this tit, thought its worth a titter,

He look's the shizzle. Not sure he'll get very far with his bad lace admin though.

No it bloody well is not me :), i like his white plastic knife the most!!!!

there's someone in that picture? Where? Must be good cam.

I couldnt find the walt for all seasons thread so sorry for a new thread just for this tit, thought its worth a titter,
is that a fruit shoot in his top pocket, probably put in their by his carer, bless.

Love to be there when his k bar finds its way into his stomach as he dives into prone position.

At first I thought it was the new romantic look for universal soldier " I am all ears hur hur"

Maybe we need an un-ally star thread.

PERSEC for fucks sake, Genesis or THEY will be able to find you

Z

Zarathustra

How is he a walt? Unless he's claiming membership of the 95th Mess Tin Repair Regiment he's just a bit of a sad cunt

No it bloody well is not me :), i like his white plastic knife the most!!!!
Obviously not Gen', there is no instance in its history that the R.A.F. has had anyone look even half as ally as the pictures above.
But Gen is obviously tryong to get some tips though!

I hope I look like that when I'm older.

At least then I'll have an excuse...I've not pissed myself because I'm too drunk to stand up without help, it's because I'm obviously fucking mental (and just maybe, a bit dangerous as well!).

I cant make out his face his cam is so well done, can you?
Sorry i thought it was you on your way to Aldi.....apologies.

cause your a penis AN,...sorry Pg said that without moving his lips :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SKJOLD Films, Music and All Things Artsy 9
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 67
Jerboa The NAAFI Bar 55