Wheres me hammer!!...(walt buffoon)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by genesis, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I couldnt find the walt for all seasons thread so sorry for a new thread just for this tit, thought its worth a titter,

2. It's you, isnt it? :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. He look's the shizzle. Not sure he'll get very far with his bad lace admin though.

4. No it bloody well is not me :), i like his white plastic knife the most!!!!

5. Haha..

What an absolute tool!

6. there's someone in that picture? Where? Must be good cam.

7. is that a fruit shoot in his top pocket, probably put in their by his carer, bless.

Love to be there when his k bar finds its way into his stomach as he dives into prone position.

At first I thought it was the new romantic look for universal soldier " I am all ears hur hur"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maybe we need an un-ally star thread.

9. [​IMG]

Looks like a lucozade sport in his bang pouch

10. PERSEC for fucks sake, Genesis or THEY will be able to find you

• Like Like x 2
  11. How is he a walt? Unless he's claiming membership of the 95th Mess Tin Repair Regiment he's just a bit of a sad cunt

• Like Like x 3

12. bless him he is wearing lace ups probably realised his velcro was bad for noise discipline, smiling as he remembers rabbit around the tree then dissappears down the drooooooool......

13. I cant make out his face his cam is so well done, can you?

14. Obviously not Gen', there is no instance in its history that the R.A.F. has had anyone look even half as ally as the pictures above.
    But Gen is obviously tryong to get some tips though!

15. Del you ruin al my fun :)