Where's Juan?

L

Lechies

Now we know that our favourite Racist/Swordsman/Philanderer and general Sillyboy has gone native in another country and with that in mind I wonder where his tour of Australasia will take him. I believe his first stop will be a Farang's dream. Whilst in Chiang Mai, Juan has kicked the shit out of a monkey in an illegal Muay Thai match, because he looks a bit feminine and because he talks in a high pitched whine, the local authorities have mistook him for a bird and incarcarated him in here.

Chiang Mai Woman Correctional Instution Print E-mail

Address: 100, Rachawiti Road, Tambol Sripum, Amphoe Muang, Chiang Mai Province, 50200
Telephone: 0 5322 1231

He's currently balls deep in English Drugs mules impregnating them to get them out a death sentence.

He also helped choreograph this, you can see him in the vest and pony tail.

YouTube - "Thriller" (original upload)

So, where do you think sillyboy will go next on his travels, he's got a month to go, plenty of time to get into more trouble, pick a country, jail and reason why he's there. It'll give the twat something to read when he gets back.

hes in New Zealands Wanganui Prison for multiple counts of gross indecency on a llama

hes in New Zealands Wanganui Prison for multiple counts of gross indecency on a llama
Presumably, he molests it on a dalai basis?

Some fucker's nicked me drum kit!

In all honesty who cares?
Did the big boy call you nasty names like civvy and twat?

Oh dear, you know your a cunt when even sock puppets don't like you.

Upon arriving in Vientiane International Airport in Laos, he was stopped at customs and searched. The fine upstanding members of the Laos Customs Service were under the impression that he had a large quantity of Moroccan Grumble Weed in his anus. As such, he was hand-cuffed to a drain pipe in the basement of the airport and fed a potent cocktail of Ex-Lax, Paraquat, mentholated spirit and Joyful Julbrew. Six weeks on and the Laotian authorities are still waiting for this to take effect, unaware that this mix is what juan would normally enjoy of a morning to accompany his breakfast and Financial Times.

Juan was last seen a few weeks ago in Egypt, in earnest talks with an Egyptian General.
Next thing you know Egypt has had a bloodless military coup.

I'm betting on Juan becoming the next Pharoah of a resurgent Egypt, ala The Man Who Would Be King.