Wheres Gordon the Invisible PM?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yanks are pissed a buggery at Magrahi being released, talk of trade boycotts and 'other' consequences, there's a sniff in the air that the release may have been orchestrated via Mandlebum for trade reasons and where's Gordon the Invisible?

2. He may well have realised that every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it and is thus keeping it shut.

3. Well this time, his foot seems to be covered in a large dose of SNP merde.

4. Perhaps he's finally had his nervous breakdown and is currently making corn dollies with his toes at a secure location.

5. Planning a high-profile, headline-grabbing, rage-inducing comeback?

6. Re-launch Gordon (yet again) season is fast approaching.

Wherever he is, at least he didn't wish the cricket team well - hence the Ashes win.

7. I could not care less. He only seems to make things worse.

8. Just found this, it did make me chuckle!

[​IMG]

They are laughing at us.

9. Does it not sicken you, the sight of that terrorism supporting, undemocratic tyrant, whose hands are steeped in the blood of innocents.. what the f*ck was Gaddafi thinking when he shook his hand??

10. Oh yes he did!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8217412.stm
    He's unlikely to miss a passing bandwagon that big! I love it, 'the Prime Minister will visit the team' - I bet they're all looking forward to that.

Funny how he's got time to comment from his holiday hideaway on English cricket, the Scottish twat, but not on the release of the country's worse mass-murderer from custody. Fcuking extraordinary.

11. I know, it's a terrible shame the things you have to do to keep some smarmy PR bloke happy......It's enough to make you want to let rip with a few rounds out of the window......

12. Of all the decisions he has to make he decides this is the one that is too difficult and sensitive to comment on... :roll:

Maybe if he sticks to commenting on plastic bag usage and how much food we should have in our fridges then he won't do anymore damage between now and next June. If he learns to shut the fu ck up and leave the hard decisions to somebody else then it could be worth releasing this scumbag after all.

13. *********TIN FOIL HAT ALERT*********************

Wouldn't surprise me if Abdel Baset al-Megrahi was suddenly cured of his cancer. If indeed he had cancer in the first place.

*********ALERT ENDS***************************

14. Would it be the Will of AlLlah or the Will of Gordon?