• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wheres Gordon the Invisible PM?

#1
Yanks are pissed a buggery at Magrahi being released, talk of trade boycotts and 'other' consequences, there's a sniff in the air that the release may have been orchestrated via Mandlebum for trade reasons and where's Gordon the Invisible?
 
B

BambiBasher

Guest
#4
Perhaps he's finally had his nervous breakdown and is currently making corn dollies with his toes at a secure location.
 
#6
Re-launch Gordon (yet again) season is fast approaching.

Wherever he is, at least he didn't wish the cricket team well - hence the Ashes win.
 
#7
Oil_Slick said:
Yanks are pissed a buggery at Magrahi being released, talk of trade boycotts and 'other' consequences, there's a sniff in the air that the release may have been orchestrated via Mandlebum for trade reasons and where's Gordon the Invisible?
I could not care less. He only seems to make things worse.
 
#10
Does it not sicken you, the sight of that terrorism supporting, undemocratic tyrant, whose hands are steeped in the blood of innocents.. what the f*ck was Gaddafi thinking when he shook his hand??
 
#11
whiffler said:
Re-launch Gordon (yet again) season is fast approaching.

Wherever he is, at least he didn't wish the cricket team well - hence the Ashes win.
Oh yes he did!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8217412.stm
He's unlikely to miss a passing bandwagon that big! I love it, 'the Prime Minister will visit the team' - I bet they're all looking forward to that.

Funny how he's got time to comment from his holiday hideaway on English cricket, the Scottish twat, but not on the release of the country's worse mass-murderer from custody. Fcuking extraordinary.
 
#12
The_Coming_Man said:
Does it not sicken you, the sight of that terrorism supporting, undemocratic tyrant, whose hands are steeped in the blood of innocents.. what the f*ck was Gaddafi thinking when he shook his hand??
I know, it's a terrible shame the things you have to do to keep some smarmy PR bloke happy......It's enough to make you want to let rip with a few rounds out of the window......
 
#13
Of all the decisions he has to make he decides this is the one that is too difficult and sensitive to comment on... :roll:

Maybe if he sticks to commenting on plastic bag usage and how much food we should have in our fridges then he won't do anymore damage between now and next June. If he learns to shut the fu ck up and leave the hard decisions to somebody else then it could be worth releasing this scumbag after all.
 
#14
*********TIN FOIL HAT ALERT*********************

Wouldn't surprise me if Abdel Baset al-Megrahi was suddenly cured of his cancer. If indeed he had cancer in the first place.

*********ALERT ENDS***************************
 
#15
DigitalGeek said:
*********TIN FOIL HAT ALERT*********************

Wouldn't surprise me if Abdel Baset al-Megrahi was suddenly cured of his cancer. If indeed he had cancer in the first place.

*********ALERT ENDS***************************


Would it be the Will of AlLlah or the Will of Gordon?
 
#20
whiffler said:
Re-launch Gordon (yet again) season is fast approaching.

.
Oh yes. He will be needing quite a bit of "preparation time" for the September G20 meeting (Pittsburgh, 24-25 September) where, refreshed and restored and with a whole month free of negative stories, our Glorious Leader will press the flesh with world leaders and once again show us how he saved the world.

Fresh from that triumph and carrying the gravitas of an international statesman, he will waltz on to the Labour Party Conference 27 September to ringing cheers and adoration.

Or at least that was supposed to be the plan.

Instead a pathetic and confused figure battered by an endless tales of duplicity, incompetence and vast stupidity will walk into a hate fuelled US press and PR sh1tstorm of immense dimensions and maybe some public protests. (Question: is open carry allowed in Pennsylvania?)

He will then move on to the Labour Party Conference fresh from what promises to be a savage mauling that he will have completely failed to cope with and then face a bunch of the party faithful clapping and grinning wildly but with a hunted look in their eyes, all utterly aghast at the dreadful scene being played out before them.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts