Wheres good to go these days?

I've been out of the mainstream corps since 2006 and I'll be coming back in style around Sept ish.

Anybody got any suggestions on decent postings for a Tech Sgt? (i'm happy to accept all the tech bashing too!)

Don't really have a preffered location, close to a golf course would be ideal!

Cheers

Blanfransisco. Plenty of golf courses near by and how much more mainstream Signals can you get?!?

What about 30 Sigs in Nuneaton? I'm hopefully off there later this year. Not heard a bad thing about there yet..... WATCH THIS SPACE!

Let's face it.... you could be posted to the Playboy Mansion and some nosher would still come out with "it's shit"! I've heard you're a big lad.... ahem.... so i wont' insult you with the every posting is what you blah, blah, blah! But you could do alot worse than Blandford. All the best wherever you end up.

Goodfella said:
What about 30 Sigs in Nuneaton? I'm hopefully off there later this year. Not heard a bad thing about there yet..... WATCH THIS SPACE!
I loved it mate, I left in 2006, apparently its changed a bit since I was there and since it's not going to become a campaign signal regiment I'm a bit concerened that its going to attract all the biffs and become a bit of a joke.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything there mate.

C

Edit to add: Having spent the last few weeks in Sunny B I think I'll be changing my PPP. Its good when you only have to go there every few years, I don't think I could handle a posting there.

C

Roger!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SKJOLD Films, Music and All Things Artsy 9
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 67
Jerboa The NAAFI Bar 55