• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where's Cspunk been?

P

pp0470

cpunk said:
FFS, a couple of days away from Arrse and it descends back into ignorance, bigotry and idiocy.

Clearly the subject of Israel and Palestine is an important issue in international affairs and is an entirely legitimate subject for discussion, but this is the Current Affairs forum, which supposedly shows our more thoughtful and intelligent side, so when we discuss this and similarly controversial subjects, we are going to do it with a degree of civility, otherwise I shall be forced to open my can of Moderator's Cyber Whup-Ass.

This thread closed: start again.
My guess is it was a Relate Weekend, and his wife went home with the counsellor.

Either that, or he has decided he's God.

Stop ****ing with free speech cpunk - the topic was very current and had no more crayoning than any other topic here.

It is well known that Cpunk has to go away every few months and masturbate himself into a frenzy for almost a week at a time, only being allowed to stop when the callouses on his hands would shame an Irish navvy.

Through the mastery of onanism he hopes to understand the total ******* such as pp0470 who crayon all over this site as the witless wittering wankstains that they are in the real world.

cpunk

LE
My guess is it was a Relate Weekend, and his wife went home with the counsellor.

Stop ****ing with free speech cpunk - the topic was very current and had no more crayoning than any other topic here.
Ya-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-wn

Nah, he's been on one of those assertiveness training courses, I mean closing two threads, ooh the power ;-)
I hope it doesn't go to his head!

Latest Threads