Where's Cspunk been?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Sep 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My guess is it was a Relate Weekend, and his wife went home with the counsellor.

Either that, or he has decided he's God.

Stop ****ing with free speech cpunk - the topic was very current and had no more crayoning than any other topic here.

2. And he even missed a bit, slack ******* these mods...

Flash to hole time figures 5, roger so far, over?

3. And this is in current affairs to wind him up is it?

I doubt he'll level blink and hit delete. Hopefully he'll ping a few 02 tags around while he's at it.

4. Shit, I thought it was the NAAFI!!!

5. Wasn't you I was referring to mate.

6. I like spaghetti!

7. It is well known that Cpunk has to go away every few months and masturbate himself into a frenzy for almost a week at a time, only being allowed to stop when the callouses on his hands would shame an Irish navvy.

Through the mastery of onanism he hopes to understand the total ******* such as pp0470 who crayon all over this site as the witless wittering wankstains that they are in the real world.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I'll let yer man deal with this thread as he sees fit, given that he's the topic of conversation.

9. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Ya-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-wn

10. Now PTP would have had this thread for breakfast.........rabid Arabist that he was!

11. You must be in on the conspiracy, with the Zionists and the Americans and the Europeans and... erm... the lizards and that.

The first thing Hitler did was take away everybody's crayons.

12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

...and when they came for my crayons...

13. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Exactly, I rest my case.

14. Martin Niemöller. Nice. Irony-O-Meter on standby? ^_~