Whered my crazy old woman "Murdering Scum" thread go?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RFUK, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to it? It didn't break any of the ARRSE rules and, judging by the amount of posts it had in such a short time, it couldn't be deemed "bone".

So where did it go, and why did someone delete it without even taking the time to PM me??

2. says a man whose signature block exhorts "hang the scum" after the word "islamists"

3. Its actually after polititians. :p

4. Al-Qaida, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb ut-Tahrir, Taliban, Hizballah and Hamas are islamist organisations you may have heard of.

I could see the problem if I wrote "Muslims", but Islamists are to Islam what the National Front are to most Brits.

5. I know, the problem is with thick blokes looking in and just taking it to mean Muslims.

6. Fair one. And I haven't actually posted anything to do with islamists on the site, so I may well take it out. Still, I'd like to know why the thread was canned. I thought it was quite amusing!

7. Actually, I dont think we where that nice about the journo involved ( he said, just slightly understating....)

8. I was hoping it'd stay up long enough for her to see at least!

9. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

We have a quarantine thread in the admin area of the website. When I logged in this morning it had been put there by either one of the COs, or one of the other mods.

Given the volume of stuff we have to plough through (in our own time I might add) we don't always send PMs explaining our actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.