Where would you target the last nuke?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, May 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a variation on a theme of "which country would you declare war on", if Armageddon looms and there was one spare nuke, where would you like to see it land ... just to be sure?

Here's a starter for 10 ...

I fondly entertain the hope that one of Her Majesty's V-Class Buckets of Sunshine is permanently targetted on Paris - that way, no matter what happens to the rest of the world come World War III, at least we will have done our historical duty.

2. Finsbury Mosque? Bought the nuke second-hand from Pyongyang, so likely to be a fizzle.

Might be a bit of fall-out nearby, but what the hell.....

Odo

3. CERN just for a laugh ;)

4. Jade Goodys grave, just to make sure. :twisted:

5. Anywhere around Westminster should do, so long as its big tin of sunshine

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'd like to light up Brussels. Just for a brief moment, light it up brilliantly. Job jobbed.

7. At a collection of reality tv presenters and "stars" and the gits who think it is worth watching and costantly talking about.

Edit due to keyboarditis

8. The site of the next Bilderberg meeting after assembly.

9. Which ever of her sisters back bedrooms jacqui 'Stazi' smith is currently inhabiting.

10. Sheffield. Shithole!

11. The house of commons whilst all the cnuts are safely locked inside :x

12. Remind me, Where does the former Prime Minister, Bullshitter-in-chief, Middle East envoy and Saviour of the world reside these days?

13. I'd land the bugger right on the exit to the channel tunnel thus creating more of a challenge for the 'hard working' immigrants that want to enter our sacred land. As a bonus, they would be stuck in France for a while longer which the little froggies would not be best pleased about, har har.

14. The whole of Yorkshire... :twisted:

[​IMG]

15. Whitehall. has to be.