Where would you like your Argos Catalogues Delivered to?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by ForcesResources, Feb 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Everybody,

During the next few weeks I will be traveling around BFG distributing the new Argos catalogue.

I will be looking at leaving copies in public places so that people can take a copy home. I will then be replenishing them on an on-going basis.

Are there any places that people would like to see them? I will be visiting places such as Libraries and Hair Dressers. Is there anywhere that you would like some specifically dropped off.

2. Why???? You cant get argos to send stuff through the post to BFPO!

3. We will be starting to deliver Argos products to BFG the week commencing 10th March.

The orders must be placed through us so that we can pay with a UK company card and with our company address. If things can be ordered VAT free as long as the paperwork is in order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

4. Chuck em straight into any river flowing through any town....thats where they end up anyway....

5. Very productive idea Gripper. Here's a firm trying to help us out (Yes, they'll earn out of it, but that's OK by me). It's a firm run by an Ex Soldier and is trying to provide a service long denied to BFPO customers (That's us by the way). All you can do is give a cr@p answer.

John - I think you should maybe contact the HIVE offices over here. They are normally pretty good with this sort of thing.

6. Hello again Legs,

After a visit to one of the Hives I have sent them an email which they are forwarding to the head office to try and get permission for me to place catalogues in all the Hives in BFG