Where would you Call For Fire and why?

Brussels; more specifiacally The EU admin buildings...
Why? Because life would be so much better without all their stupid little rules and their plan to make us part of their army - who did you swear allegiance to?  The Queen or The European Union?

Report Guns Empty!

FAO Leeanne and Frequency_Changer.  As you will see both of your messages have been deleted.  There is a certain place for that and it is not on this board.  I wouldnt have minded if you had even attempted to carry on the thread but you didnt.   Keep your squabbling in the B*tch fight and our of the Gunners Board.     :mad:

Back to the original question. I would call for fire on that "political asylum seeker" camp the other end of the channel tunnel. The bonus is that if a few rounds miss the target they will still be landing in France anyway!

Can someone do something about that stupid cow?

Get a life Leanne, you have clearly nothing better to do than annoy us at 7:53am!  Up early to get your Giro? :D

I would have to CFF on Cyprus as my personal opinion is it's bl*ody sh*te,i just can't wait to leave! ;D
Hugh Jass i would agree with you on that one matey,those people really annoy the hell outta me.We seem to accept everyone into Britain,give em jobs,clothe and feed the scabby ba*tards,i say send them all back to their own country,where they belong.We have enough problems of our own without using our taxes on people like that  :mad:

My moan over with now!!! ;D

Latest Threads