• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where will you be this Sunday?

My not so steady bird has informed me that her regular lad will be attending some service in the local village this Sunday morning, gives me enough time to dip in my beak. Hang on, she also lives in (...) Nevermind.

Marching at the cenotaph for the second year in a row. If you ever get the chance do it! Went along for the first time last year and the atmosphere was awesome, very emotional to be honest. It involves a lot of waiting around having to be on Horse Guards from nine am and so you are on your feet for a good few hours, the old boys (and girls) never fail to impress.

Once respects have been paid the whole thing is to be followed naturally by plenty of beers with the disfunctional misfits I had the pleasure of serving with. Hope the weather holds off especially for the senior veterans who'll be there.

Will be honoured and proud to watch my daughter as she carries the wreath for some RAF grand fromage. Her Air Cadet Sqn are smart as anything. Have missed her doing it before so chuffed to bits I can watch her. She has supported me at loads of things before. Scarry when they grow up eh!

Latest Threads