Where will you be this Sunday?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by B_AND_T, Nov 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I shall be at my local village service just outside Stockbridge in Hampshire.
  2. I'll be in bed.
  3. civic hall,, hope it dont rain, wind dies down,, and the beer cold..
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No doubt a part of you will be standing to attention.
  5. The Cathedral, Salisbury.

6. My not so steady bird has informed me that her regular lad will be attending some service in the local village this Sunday morning, gives me enough time to dip in my beak. Hang on, she also lives in (...) Nevermind.
  7. In Spain on adventure training : )

Went to the cenotaph yesterday.
  8. Brookwood Military Cemetery.
  9. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

I don't want to say because the IRA have been given free rein.
  10. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Woking, probably stood somewhere where I can watch the cadets drop one by one. Then off to the railway club for a beer or two.
  11. Marching at the cenotaph for the second year in a row. If you ever get the chance do it! Went along for the first time last year and the atmosphere was awesome, very emotional to be honest. It involves a lot of waiting around having to be on Horse Guards from nine am and so you are on your feet for a good few hours, the old boys (and girls) never fail to impress.

Once respects have been paid the whole thing is to be followed naturally by plenty of beers with the disfunctional misfits I had the pleasure of serving with. Hope the weather holds off especially for the senior veterans who'll be there.
  12. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

That's it I'm skipping Milltown and going for a beer instead
  13. Offshore this year, but I echo Wag Tail's post. Both paragraphs.
  14. Will be honoured and proud to watch my daughter as she carries the wreath for some RAF grand fromage. Her Air Cadet Sqn are smart as anything. Have missed her doing it before so chuffed to bits I can watch her. She has supported me at loads of things before. Scarry when they grow up eh!
  15. Ely with the boy