Where will this Topic end Up?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by fatblerk, May 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought I'd try to put a new thread in the RLC (AT) bit and I can't :cry:

Fatblerk is a dullard and computer illiterate: Discuss :?

Does this mean the segregation is set up incorrectly or do we just need to tack on the end of the trade thread each time?

2. Yep, I'd go with that! :wink: Only joking. :D

As I understand it - the AT thread is just a single thread not a forum, and so can't have additional threads within it. The only way of adding a thread is by doing what you have done and starting one in the RLC Forum.

Melchers - I'm happy to be corrected, or for you to create an AT(O) forum within the RLC forum so that threads can be added.

3. Your safe, Thing. It lasted about two weeks and the idea died as there was only crayon in some of the trades!

4. I think any Pte in the RLC that is identified as being able to write soon ends up being thrown at the AT preselect. Those that don't spend much time day dreaming of life as an Ammo tech. We could be even more loathed if we were given Tech pay back!

5. A fabulous idea! Bring back Tech Pay, lighting fags on £20s and 'The Wallet Dance'!!

6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

FB,

I can't create a sub-directory in the other threads.

You'll have to go public with it, or post your quandry in the AT trade thread, which would then become quite full of the things.

The choice, is yours.

7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Yes mhm.

You'd have to technically competant to qualify though, so you'd still miss out. :)

8. Melchers,

I tried at the time when the Trade Threads were up on the stickies. As usual I don't have anything of use or sense to say - so I don't think we'll need it. The new boy, Thing, has been going through the threads (good idea - it save repetitio) and it popped up again.

Cheerio

9. Oh, very droll. I know I am sub-standard.

GIN!