Where will I go for training?

I've just passed ADSC with a B and i'm wondering where I will actually will go to be trained at phase 1? First job choice is RE C3S, second is RS CSOP? According to wikipedia both Pirbright and Bassingbourn take on recruits for the RE so I'm not sure. ta.
Bassingbourn for engineers and pirbright for sigs, engineers stopped going to pirbright in 09 I think well thats when I did basic for engineers.
I do know it although there does seem to be some confusion about it, I've always said Pirbright and I've never been corrected on it. Just wondering what the actual right answer is now.
It can actually be Pirbright or Bassingbourn if and when Recruiting Group decide....all depends on bed spaces and the CEG..........just wait out see hopefully what basic course you get allocated to.