Where Will I end up

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by Al_PacinO, Mar 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going for my selection day in a few weeks I think. If I pass that I'm planning on joining the RE just wondering what ATR I will end up at.
    Thanks in advance
  2. I thought Bassingbourn myself but you know more than me so I will go with you.
  3. Depends how old you are...

I (think, dont quote) if your 16-18 youll end up in Harrogate...
    If 18+ Winchester

But like i said not 100% so dont quote...

Your AFCO will be able to direct you and point out where you will/could be going
  4. Ops, my bad, it will be Bassingbourne, confused sappers with real soldiers who go to Winchester.... :headbang:
  5. You will go to Bassingbourne, Cambs...close to 39 Engr Regt and 33 EOD Regt. Great if you love Cambridgeshire, everyone will then (artisan, mech, emw) will go to Chatham, where you will do trade, learn real Spr history - life gravitates around Chatham - then go to your unit (only to return to Chatham -if you are one of Gods tradesmen!).
  6. Surely from 'Bas' as a spr he will be of to Gib to do Knockering and Knots and stuff, before going to Chatham to learn the real side of being an engineer. If he is really lucky he might get near a digger.
  7. Could even be Pirbright as they moving engineers down there soon too.

Think they moving them out from Litchfield.
  8. oh well lol so basically could end up in anyone of them thanks for the help anyway ;)
  9. In short, Sunshine, you're gonna end up in the sh!t, it's only the depth that will vary!

10. chatham is a s**t hole unlucky! wedge.
  11. Sorry, do you mean the ATR or Chatham as a whole? :p