Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chimera, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I think that for many people this momentous day will be remembered for a long long time. It will be good to see the back of that buffoon Prescott too.

Watched online at the office, sad that it had to be on Pravda (aka the BBC), and having to put up with the bowel grippingly sycophantic rubbish that preceded Teflon Tony finally having to face up to reality.
  2. I'm in my ofice in Moscow. Really mr.Blair is able to make many for British people and his political 'come back' is possible. Mr.Blair is very young for a politician and of course very experienced. Unlike mr.Clinton who can't be a president again there are no legal obstacles for mr.Blair. Suppose that conservative government would lead the UK into economical crisis. Many in such a situation would recall 'golden Blair's years'. As the mentioned person has said once "it's an economy, stupid".
  3. Outside having a smoke; I don't give a sh1t that he's gone but that another annoying, money grabbing, self centred, trough emptying pig will take his place. Same sh1t, different face.

The only good thing to come out of this is the WMF will go along with him, preferably wearing a bag over her head.

Of ciurse IMHO

4. Sergey,

The Tories donated an economy in very good shape to this bunch (after years of pain) and the accelerating world economy buoyed by cheap money (courtesy of the years of financial pain in Japan and then the 9/11 attack) has kept the Blair/Broon boat afloat.

All markets will do well on a rising tide but it is how they cope when the storms come that marks out better governments.

5. Not quite as gripping as the day 'Thatch' went - albeit that wasn't trailed for quite so long. :sleepy:

The eventual outcome of that exciting day was not particularly great, however, with the Major years dragging on interminably and unpleasantly. Unfortunately, I foresee a similar situation. Notwithstanding a lot of his awfulness, I have always seen Blair as a bit of a moderating influence of some of the loons within his party; keeping a lid on most of their stupidity but having to throw them a bone every now and then. Broon is far closer to these loons. Thankfully, we now appear to have the stirrings of an opposition, rather than the ridiculous and effectively unelectable crowd of the past few years.
  6. Celebrating.
  7. Sitting in france pissing my self laughing. Only 7 more weeks of the muppet, but by god will that drag on.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I was sitting on the sh!tter listening to the radio from another room. I couldn't help thinking of the recent p!sstake soap on Blair's last days in which he ruminates on whether he should shed a tear a la Thatch on the way out. I wonder if he's going to make us all laugh and do it.
  9. In an office, not even contemplating rejoicing, as the tw@t broon will be in office soon. :x
  10. Outside, in a gale of icy wind, easing springs.

Rather appropriate. 8)

I'd had a sh1t after breakfast - and daily for the past 10 years. :evil:
  11. Sitting in my warehouse crying, wondering how I'm going to shift my surplus of 'Tony Blair Masks'.

At least Jon Culshaw won't have the same problem as Steve Nalon.
  12. Calibrating my telescopic sights.
  13. I was in bed....then woke up to the dog barking.

Not too bothered about Blair
  14. Now we have all wished something dire on Mr blair, so the odds are it will come in about six weeks time and be very bad for all of us - that is how curses work. Not, like you Mr Blair, i.e. in a lovely study, talking bollix occasionally at a despatch box or by being driven around in a Daimler or BF1!
  15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Sat at my desk, reading ARRSE, with realplayer streaming in the background...much like any other day really.