Where were you posted when you 'saw her' and thought that she would make a good wife?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by naguere, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which location could guarantee your hearts desire in choosing the other half.

Personally I pick Hong Kong,

There , a matriarchal society where the wife works hard for the family.

2. Greggs! Or at a pinch the local chippy

3. The Marly at JHQ...in the lavvies.

4. Sometimes when I go to a bar or club in Birmingham, I see the girls there and feel sorry for myself and the other guys who have to find themselves a wife out of that lot!

5. Believe it or not she was standing behind the NAAFI bar but we're divorced now.......

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I was baby sitting for one of the pads when we were stationed in Oznatraz when the wife's sister visited! Thery said it would never last and they were right - only 22 years but now happily single :)

7. She made me throw my ring up in a Nissan(sp) hut in the Shot I've been sick every day for 24 years now.

8. Trinidad, went there on a rest cure. OK, so I have a thing about black girls. :drool:

9. On a Beach in Cyprus love at first sight through beer googles and ive regreted it every day for 20 sodding years

10. Guards depot Pirbright driving a four tonner "nice tits" i thought(and yes it was female)
    well fook it i hadnt been married before so i went for it
    lasted 5 months thank fook!! couldnt have lived on slade road in the married quarters any longer the shiit hole

11. russianbrides.com. Got a good discount cos she's fcuking huge (and ginger).

12. first saw her on the canal bridge at ash, courted her for a couple of years split up when I got posted, bumped into her 2 wives and 20 years later , she was on holiday from aus, got back to gether got wed, been married 19 years best thing I ever did

13. Nowhere - bugger this marriage business!

14. I met Mrs Seagull while on the lash. I saw a lass I went to school with who was out on her hen night and had a quick chat on the dancefloor. My future wife was one of her mates and couldn't take her eyes off me.

It wasn't till we'd been together a while that she admitted the only reason she was looking over was because the blushing bride to be was a bit of a slag and had asked to keep her eyes on her cos she couldn't be trusted when pissed.

15. Black Bull, Colchester, everybody said it would never last.
    Thankfully they were right.